California Grille review.....

lillygator

DIS Veteran
I love this place!!!

we ate there our fourth night and it was the night before we left for our cruise.
I had PS for 8 and had requested a window seat.
We arrived a little before 8 and were seated right away. We had the most perfect seat....right next to the window and an awesome view of the castle.

We ordered the goat cheese flatbread, sushi sampler, salad with goddess dressing, tuna and the filet. DD had the child's steak. EVERYTHING was fantastic. DH had beer and I had the house chardonnay. It was a perfect dinner....the service was fantastic....the food excellent....

then for Wishes....they turned the lights down and piped in the music. The show was fantastic!!
A truly magical way to end our WDW adventure and begin our cruise!

we will definitely return....the food, service and view were outstanding!

I assume Wishes started at 9? Or was it 9:30? I'm planning this for June and Wishes doesn't start until 10. I booked a 9:00 ps and am still trying to figure out if that's good enough timing. Sounds late to me, but the CM said earlier may run a risk of pressure to leave prior to Wishes starting. Thanks!

CG is a great place. It is mine and my DH's favorite dining experience.:smooth:

Sounds like you had a great experience,thank's for sharing.::yes:: :wave2:

Wishes was at 9....an hour ahead is definitely enough time...I don't think we had even ordered our meal yet..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter