California DISers....anything new on Laci Peterson?

Beauty

DIS Veteran
I haven't heard anything for over a month now. I checked the websight and nothing new....just wondering if anything has changed......I really always suspected her husband and the last I heard he had put the house up for sale?

Anyone know any news??

Laci Peterson has all but disappeared from the news here in Northern California! I don't think I have heard anything about her since around the time Elizabeth Smart was found.

The local news here is all about the war of course, and the havoc the anti-war protesters are causing in San Francisco.

Thats so sad, when Elizabeth Smart was found it made me think of Laci and how anything is possible. So so sad:( :( :(

all is hush-hush on the Laci Peterson story.. Last thing I heard/saw on the tv.. was that the police had spent several days at The Peterson home.. Scott did not stay while they were doing the search, altho I do believe Lacie's sister did.... later the next week the Police were out searching at another harbor. Other than that.. it has been very quiet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter