California Adventure DVC Building

nlenguyen

PharmDis95
In all the commotion of Welcome Home Weeks, they said that there will be events at the Golden Vine House, a Disney Vacation Club Welcome Center. I don't think they had named this before to my knowledge. Also it sounds like it will be close to the one in Disney Springs so not really a lounge for people to hang out in for the day

Signage went up a couple weeks ago, revealing the name. Several websites have posted photos.

It's definitely not large enough to be a lounge. Probably more like the walk-in shop that opened earlier this year at Disney Springs in Florida.

As a side note, I love how all of the people crowing “I told you the new DVC lounge was going in Disney Springs, but no one wanted to believe me” seem to have disappeared now that the preview center has opened up and it is NOT a lounge…

As a side note, I love how all of the people crowing “I told you the new DVC lounge was going in Disney Springs, but no one wanted to believe me” seem to have disappeared now that the preview center has opened up and it is NOT a lounge…

Did they ever open that second floor that they claimed would be a small lounge? Assuming not.

facebook twitter