Cake Bake Shop at the BoardWalk opening in 2024

They even have a normal egg breakfast that is $12.99 for two eggs, breakfast potatoes and 2 slices of bacon on the kids menu.
Two eggs, potatoes & 2 slices of bacon is about double what kids get at a normal kids breakfast most places. Heck, that’s almost as much food as adults get in a lot of places. I wonder if they’ll let adults order off the kids menu.

First Look Inside ‘The Cake Bake Shop’ Restaurant at Disney’s BoardWalk

Stepping off from the main room, we can see some perimeter seating areas that will be open air when the weather cools down and the windows can be opened. One of the rooms that we didn’t get photos of yet was a private dining room just off of the main dining area.

Another area is the bar, which will eventually be open to walk-ups.

The final room is a seating area just off of the bar, which can be used as more of a lounge space.

We’ll close out this article with a look at some of the details from the space. Note that some of the decor elements will change seasonally.

click link for more

I spoke to someone who was at a private event at CBS a week or two ago and she said the sandwiches were tiny and accompanied by a large, mostly undressed pile of arugula. Of course she did not know if they portion sizes were scaled down since the event was free.

But, she did say the chocolate cake was the best she has ever had.

It really is very pretty inside. Reminds me of an intimate wedding hall. I'm sure the food to price ratio won't be worth it but like others have said it's hard to find any food to price ratio that's reasonable at Disney World. I hope it's a success and the patrons enjoy it but I'll be over at Trattoria if anyone needs me. Now get something in BRG space already! Really dragging their heels aren't they!

First Look Inside ‘The Cake Bake Shop’ Restaurant at Disney’s BoardWalk

Stepping off from the main room, we can see some perimeter seating areas that will be open air when the weather cools down and the windows can be opened. One of the rooms that we didn’t get photos of yet was a private dining room just off of the main dining area.

Another area is the bar, which will eventually be open to walk-ups.

The final room is a seating area just off of the bar, which can be used as more of a lounge space.

We’ll close out this article with a look at some of the details from the space. Note that some of the decor elements will change seasonally.

click link for more
Damnit.

They are gonna get me to buy one of those $23 pieces of cake at some point, I know it 🤦🏻‍♀️

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest