CAA tickets vs. U.S. tickets

tigercat

<font color=magenta>Cook, clean and foot massage.
I looked at the CAA site to find out how much tickets were (I really liked the 4 day tickets but will buy the 5 day (as long as they don't expire) if I have to. However, I then went to the Disney site and looked up ticket prices and it was a little cheaper. I would rather buy the cheaper price tickets, plus I think I was able to buy the 4 day tickets on the Disney site.
tigercat

But I don't think the Disney prices include taxes. The CAA site shows the 7-day Hopper at US$312, taxes included. Disney's site shows them at US$307, but if you place the order and check-out by the time you add in the taxes it rises to US$326.97.

Be sure you're doing an apples-to-apples comparison.

- Mike

We bought ours through Paramount Travel . I'd check Ticketmania , too, before buying. (We bought our DisneyQuest tickets from there). You have to figure in your shipping, but both those were cheaper than the DS with my discount for the PHP. HTH

Yes you're right. You do need to compare apples to apples. Thanks for the help. THat's why I posted to make sure I was comparing them. I did look up the 2 sites and Ticketmania looks promising.
tigercat

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter