BWV owner's thread

TIGER RADIATION

Earning My Ears
For all you BWV lover's what would your second choice be if you were wanting to buy into another DVC resort and why? I am thinking about buying into Contemporary when it is done and using it as my second home resort.:surfweb:

:cool1: Vero Beach- Why... its beautiful, relaxing and most of all our kids LOVE IT!!!

Grand Californian is the one I am waiting for. This is prime location as California resorts are about 95% reserved throughout the year. Remember, location, location, location!princess:

Probably Hilton Head. It's a much more seasonal resort than the Florida DVC resorts, and we have had pretty good luck getting ressies at the other on-site DVC resorts at 7-months. Since Hilton Head is more seasonal, more people are trying to get ressies at the same time. We've always had a great time at this resort too.

AKV. If only we could move AKV to the Epcot Resort Area, I'd be one happy camper!

WVL- love the proximity to the MK.
Would definately consider adding on if CRV becomes reality. Hopefully
it will be a ways down the road so that I can have funds available.

have both BWV and VWL - so I would definitely add CRV - if it is 2010 or after.

might even do it and just put off retirement another year or so....:rotfl:

We currently own at Boardwalk, and we'll be adding on at CRV! :thumbsup2

Cheers!
-Michelle

P.S. IndianaDVCMember- we're in Valpo, too!

Our second home is VB.... We think it complements BWV perfectly...

But now... I would either buy HHI (offsite) or DLV as a third home... We've got enough points to stay onsite as long as we are able too with work...

DW would probably have a different opinion though and vote for AKV... She loves it there, and it so different and so far removed from everything that it'd be nice to own there as well... My thoughts though are that AKV will be sooo big that like OKW and SSR, we should be able to get in there whenever we would like too...

I'm a bit torn. I have stayed at SSR and think for non park, golf vacations, it's perfect. I haven't stayed there but also love the theming and food selections at VWL. As I sit here and think about it, what I love about DVC is the variety. I toured the VAK, I love the flat screens and extra bath in the 1BR, but the lighting in the models didn't present an accurate feeling, but I really expect I'll love them as well. Often when I call if it's a spur of the moment stay, which a few are, I'll just ask MS what's available in the system. I do look forward to HH and VB.

I think the best thing about the Boardwalk is location, location, location. I like being able to walk to two parks from my resort. So I guess I would say I would consider the beach club because of the location. I would also consider the contemporary for the same reason.

A second home away from home!!! I would love to buy into CRV...how great would that be. But, if it were't CRV it would be BCV...I just love being able to walk to Epcot and MGM!!

for us it would definitely be VWL...we love the rustic wilderness feel. takes me back to all those vaca's that my parents took us on to the Smoky Mts when i was a kid...and the WL during the holidays??? nothing can compare...

Grand Californian is the one I am waiting for. This is prime location as California resorts are about 95% reserved throughout the year. Remember, location, location, location!princess:

Will this be located in Cali? I am basically looking for an extra place in Orlando. :surfweb:

A second home away from home!!! I would love to buy into CRV...how great would that be. But, if it were't CRV it would be BCV...I just love being able to walk to Epcot and MGM!!

Yep. That is why I love BWV right next to Epcot and MGM among other things. BCV would be great as well but they are sold out unfortunately. Basically everything is other than AKV and SSR.

YEAH!!! I can post here now! We closed on our BWV resale yesterday! :cool1:

A second resort... hmmm, lets see. Oh yeah - CRV CRV CRV :goodvibes

We bought BWV first, then VWL and finally AKV. We don't INTEND to buy any more points...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter