BWV coffee pots

jekjones1558

Always happy at Disney
CRS strikes again! My recollection is that in BWV 2 bedrooms there is a full size coffee maker in the 1 bedroom part and a 4 cup pot in the studio part. Anybody know for sure? 4 women going and we need the right size filters for our morning Starbucks if we are going to be civil with each other for the week! ;)

Not sure about BWV, but at OKW, the coffee maker in the studio will also be a full size one.

If you want a full size coffeemaker in the studio portion and only have the smaller size, you can call Housekeeping and they will bring you the 12 cup. All of the 1 bedrooms at BWV (that we have stayed in) have had a 12 cup. The studios have had both.

Best wishes -

We stayed in a studio last night and we're in a 1BR right now at BWV. Each has a full sized coffee maker (10 cups).

Not that it really matters, but dh just made coffee this morning and told me he thinks the pot on our coffee maker is the wrong one. Perhaps the original was broken and replaced with the 10 c. one. He said the machine actually holds 12 c. Like I said - not that it really matters. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter