• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BW Breakfasts

KelNottAt

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
How many options will my step dad have if he wants to WALK to a breakfast TABLE-SERVICE restaurant during our BWV vacation?
(He's strong and fit, so age or ability need not be a consideration.)

TIA
Kelley

I think Spoodles serves breakfast. They are on the Boardwalk.

There is also a continental breakfast served in the Belleview/Bellvue (SP?) room in the BWI. I think it is self serve with some seating but certainly within easy walking distance.

If you want to walk across to the Beach Club, there is a character buffet breakfast at Cape May Cafe. There are also restaurants in the Swan or Dolphin for breakfast, but I wouldn't want to walk that far every day just for breakfast unless it's along the route of your final destination. If you do go to one of these Boardwalk resorts for breakfast, then I would just carry on and walk to Epcot from the Beach Club, or take the Friendship Launch onto MGM from any of these resorts.

Spoodles on the Boardwalk has a fabulous breakfast. All the food is very good (and the coffee too).
It is a very nice and quiet way to start the day.

Many folks have raved about Fresh at the Dolphin for breakfast, the menu sounds great. We love Gullivers at the Swan too, either is a short walk from Boardwalk. Spoodles is also a great breakfast place, all three offer very good coffee by WDW standards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter