• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Buses from BWI

JungleMansion

Mouseketeer
My dd and I are staying at the BWI, and I was wondering how the bus transportation is. Getting to MGM and Epcot won't be a problem since we plan to walk or use the boat. However, we have a few early morning PS's at the MK, and will rely on a bus for that. Also, we would like to go to TL. But in May she and her friend waited for 45 minutes for a bus to Poly, Grand Floridian, and Contemporary while many All Star and Old Key West buses went by. Any help would be great!

I thought the bus service to MK from BWI was great when we stayed there in May. We got to the bus stop about 8:00. As soon as we got there my DH remembered he had left the safe key in the safe. I went back to get it and was back by 8:15. My family said we had missed 3 MK busses but another one came at 8:20. A CM was at the bus stop with a Palm pilot? and was asking everyone where they were wanting to go as soon as they walked up. If that was the new bus on demand it was working really well that day and the guests were pretty evenly split between MK and AK.

Hope that helps.

Donna

We were there in January and the bus service was awesome. We never waited more than 5 mins for any bus, it was amazing. Most times, we would get to the bus stop just as the bus to the park we wanted to go to was pulling up. No complaints whatsoever...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter