Busch Gardens / Sea World - Bigger Riders!

Pluginbaby

Earning My Ears
We are making our first trip to Florida this October, I have researched pretty extensively the restrictions on rides at Disney and Universal, and think I have decent idea of where I stand with the likes of Forbidden Journey etc.

There seems to be less information around on this topic for Busch and Seaworld so I thought that perhaps you might be able to help!

For context, I am 250 pounds (currently, although I am trying to shift another 10 pounds or so before October!), wear XXL shirts, 40/42 inch trousers to maybe give you a bit of an idea on my proportions. I'm 6 foot tall and wouldn't say I am particularly pronounced with my belly, it's more of a mental thing with me at this point (I weighed 355 pounds this time in 2016, so still see myself as that size in a way...).

Any guidance on rides that are an issue for guys like me would be appreciated, I am so excited for our trip but I confess that this topic every now and then comes up in my head and does worry me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter