• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bullet Point Completed trip report

Rob1648

Earning My Ears
Disney Trip - Tuesday to Tuesday mid April 2024

* Disney is expensive ( yeah, no kidding)
* The weather was outstanding
* The crowds were low
* The Tambu Lounge is terrific
* And so is Trader Sam's
* Le Cellier is over rated and overpriced ( a one and done)
* The San Angel Inn was a lot a fun
* Liberty Tree Inn is always good
* Il Mulino was pretty good
* Brown Derby outdoor lounge is a gem
* If you can get up - early entry is a must
* Upstairs at the Canada pavilion is a great place for fireworks
* Eyeglass cases will always trigger the security entry ( take out of your bag and hold in front of you as you go thru)
* 7am virtual queues will frustrate you ( 1pm virtual - if you are in the park - work better )
* Loved Rise - Loved Cosmic rewind - Ratatoullie is kinda meh!
* Moana - Journey of Water is in the wrong park
* If you are doing early entry to get to Ratatoullie first - head the opposite way ( thru England) to get to Frozen second
* Disney Chase card gets 10% most of the time
* Do "One Man's Dream" in Hollywood studios - tell attendant that you want to do the quiz ( and get a prize)
* Even if you have no interest in Test Track - check out the gift store attached
* Voices of Liberty is always a treat
* First time using TSA precheck - can't recommend enough

It was a great trip !!!

"If you are doing early entry to get to Ratatoullie first - head the opposite way ( thru England) to get to Frozen second"
Question, why go thru England on way to Frozen? Maybe I am visualizing it wrong, but that sounds like a 360 around. Can't picture it. Does the line que up on the other side, and that is why you recommend it?
Really nice summary. Enjoyed it.

thanks - it really was a great trip

I dunno - we went straight from Ratatouille in the way that seemed logical to get to Frozen - but just seemed longer to get to Norway - had maybe a 10-15 minute wait for the ride when we got there - but thought it might be faster going the opposite way - would be curious to hear from an expert ( kinda nitpicking here)

Disney Trip - Tuesday to Tuesday mid April 2024

* Disney is expensive ( yeah, no kidding)
* The weather was outstanding
* The crowds were low
* The Tambu Lounge is terrific
* And so is Trader Sam's
* Le Cellier is over rated and overpriced ( a one and done)
* The San Angel Inn was a lot a fun
* Liberty Tree Inn is always good
* Il Mulino was pretty good
* Brown Derby outdoor lounge is a gem
* If you can get up - early entry is a must
* Upstairs at the Canada pavilion is a great place for fireworks
* Eyeglass cases will always trigger the security entry ( take out of your bag and hold in front of you as you go thru)
* 7am virtual queues will frustrate you ( 1pm virtual - if you are in the park - work better )
* Loved Rise - Loved Cosmic rewind - Ratatoullie is kinda meh!
* Moana - Journey of Water is in the wrong park
* If you are doing early entry to get to Ratatoullie first - head the opposite way ( thru England) to get to Frozen second
* Disney Chase card gets 10% most of the time
* Do "One Man's Dream" in Hollywood studios - tell attendant that you want to do the quiz ( and get a prize)
* Even if you have no interest in Test Track - check out the gift store attached
* Voices of Liberty is always a treat
* First time using TSA precheck - can't recommend enough

It was a great trip !!!
thanks for posting! I always go to One Man’s Dream while my family does RnRC and TZToT and I have never known there was a quiz!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter