• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Buiding/Area requets at OKW?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
I was just wondering-for those of you who have made requests for a particular area (South Point, Miller's Road, Turtle Pond) or a particular group of buidings, how often has it been honored? The last few times there, we've listed a set of 4 buildings, then said or Miller Pond area (where these are). Every time, we've been fortunate enough to get one of the 4 buildings we put in our request. I was wondering-have we just been very fortunate or does OKW have a good reputation on honoring requests. They sure do with us!

I was just wondering-for those of you who have made requests for a particular area (South Point, Miller's Road, Turtle Pond) or a particular group of buidings, how often has it been honored? The last few times there, we've listed a set of 4 buildings, then said or Miller Pond area (where these are). Every time, we've been fortunate enough to get one of the 4 buildings we put in our request. I was wondering-have we just been very fortunate or does OKW have a good reputation on honoring requests. They sure do with us!

Our last three trips to OKW, we got our desired area once and it was a GV in Bldg 15. They keep wanting to put us on Turtle Pond in Bldg 35. We were supposed to go there two times and got another location and we actually stayed in 35 twice already.

The last 4 times I stayed at OKW I requested Turtle Pond Road, water view, first floor. I got the first 2 every time, 3 of 4 times got first floor (other got second). I don't think it's a common request so it was easy to fill.

The last 4 times I stayed at OKW I requested Turtle Pond Road, water view, first floor. I got the first 2 every time, 3 of 4 times got first floor (other got second). I don't think it's a common request so it was easy to fill.

I've gotten my general area requests about 90% of the time at OKW. I try not to specify a specific building, unless I list several choices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter