Bug repell and sunscreen combo?

Luv2Roam

DIS Veteran
Do these work?
Or should I use bug repellant and a sun screen separately?
Any suggestions on a bug repellant that doesn't stink?:cool:

I love Avon's SSS combo repellant/sunscreen. I just got mine in for my June trip. My dd and I have sensitive skin and we doe not have any problem with it.

I bought a Coppertone version of this a year or two ago.....called 'Bug and Sun' or something like that. It seemed to work great.....two of my kids are the kind that get eaten up with bug bites and each individual bite swells to the size of a 50 cent piece. The big draw back was it really smelled bad....not just when you first put it on but until I gave the kids a really thorough bath. I still used it when I was desperate, but I could definitely understand why it worked......I don't think many living creatures would want to get close to anything that smelled like that! :p

Avon also sells a bug repellent and sunscreen in a towellette. It is one of the Skin So Soft products.

Hi all, they have 3 different scents to choose from so which one smells the best ( I hate the smell of bug stuff) They have original, Gentle Breeze and Cool N' Fabulous :D

Thanks.

Hi all, they have 3 different scents to choose from so which one smells the best ( I hate the smell of bug stuff) They have original, Gentle Breeze and Cool N' Fabulous :D

Thanks.

Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter