Buffalo New York

Susan E

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,

I love to read the boards all the time, but have only posted once before. However, I need help. We are going to Toronto at the end of August and will be going across to Buffalo for a few days of shopping and relaxation. Previously, we have always stayed at the Holiday Inn on Grand Island. I was thinking about trying somewhere new. One of the hotels I was looking at was the Marriott in Amhearst. We mostly shop at the Galleria and the discount mall in Niagra. If anybody has any opinions or suggestions I'd appreciate them.

We are booked for Florida for April / May 2004. Will be booking Disney soon!!!Can't wait.

Thanks

:)

We just returned from there. I used priceline and got the Adams mark for $42(US)/night. This was downtown Buffalo and it took us about 10 mins. to get to the Galleria, 25 mins. to six flags, and 25-30 mins. to the outlet malls. Last year I bid airport area and got the holiday inn which was very close to the Galleria mall.

Hi Susan, I went over for the night the first week in July. I stayed at the Days Inn Riverview. It cost $49.99/night midweek, with hot breakfast included. The hotel could have been cleaner, but it was okay for the night. It is right in Niagara Falls, NY.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter