Budget Assistance

DsneyDude1

Mouseketeer
I need to rent from Dec. 27-29. I usually use Dollar but they have no cars available. I was able to get a rental from Budget for $278 for a full size. Does anyone have any codes that may help me get a better rate? Also, how has your experience been with Budget? Any help would be greatly apprecaited.

I had no problems and found the customer service to be excellent. Check out www.mousesavers.com for any codes and check the website every Tuesday (that's when they update). They always have "plan ahead" and "last minute" specials. I was able to get a Ford Explorer for a total of (including taxes, etc) for 8 days for $324. You can also sign up on their website for notices of any specials. I get them every so often. I would not hesitate going back.

Hope this helps!!

Thank you very much for the reply. Even if I don't get a better rate, I feel better that you had a good experience. Thanks again!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter