Bubba and Tink Final Update 11/23

Marv has been missing in action quite a lot lately. Glenn's been around...perhaps you should send him a PM that this baby is up and running.

Love the Elvis pictures; and, of course, the pole and lap dancing pics. :goodvibes

Hey, you're not supposed to post updates on page one and use up all those valuable "joining in on Page 1" spaces!!! :headache:

Well, I vaguely remember you posting something about starting a PTR, but with a busy schedule and a slow DIS lately, I guess those will have to be my excuses for just now finally signing on so I can haras......uh, quietly enjoy :rolleyes1 your (four!!!!) trip revelations. :banana:

This weekend I received some info on the Cape Cod Trip and it sounds BUSY and very interesting Here are some high lights

Cape Cod Potato Chip Factory ( this for the tata chip lover namely moi)
Plimoth Plantation ( looks like a Native Village and also Pilgrims ) and a few MOTHS, apparently....... :rotfl:
Mayflower ( well the replica ) Sounds like the voice of experience...... or first hand knowledge! :rolleyes:
Sand Dune Buggy Ride
Lots of Lighthouses (I guess these are the HIGH LIGHTS you mentioned above??? and a Windmil or two

If anyone has any tips I would appreciate them , I have been checking out places to eat , they all seem expensive sooooo I am thinking that must be the going rates for the area !!:confused3
Hmmm, I guess you'll be adding Lighthouse Dancing to your repertoire!!!! :goodvibes

And no comments about the potato cakes wrong picture. After posting the wrong picture in my TR and saying it was Marie, then having to correct it after Lessa pointed it out, I'm not saying anything about wrong pictures!!! :lmao:

Hey, you're not supposed to post updates on page one and use up all those valuable "joining in on Page 1" spaces!!! :headache:

Well, I vaguely remember you posting something about starting a PTR, but with a busy schedule and a slow DIS lately, I guess those will have to be my excuses for just now finally signing on so I can haras......uh, quietly enjoy :rolleyes1 your (four!!!!) trip revelations. :banana:

Hmmm, I guess you'll be adding Lighthouse Dancing to your repertoire!!!! :goodvibes

And no comments about the potato cakes wrong picture. After posting the wrong picture in my TR and saying it was Marie, then having to correct it after Lessa pointed it out, I'm not saying anything about wrong pictures!!! :lmao:

So I have to Lighthouse Dance now:confused3:rotfl2::rotfl2: Carol is gonna Love that:rotfl2::rotfl2:

I accuse you of having firsthand knowledge/experience with the actual Mayflower and all you got out of that post is "Lighthouse Dancing?" :confused3 Guess I'm losing my touch!!! :lmao:

I missed the RED Hi Lights !!!!:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: I will be 65 next month but not quite as old as our Pilgrm fathers :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:Although the cellar in the house I grew up in, had walls from the old Abbey which defiately outdates the Mayflower !!!:thumbsup2

Rosie, I don't believe you are a day over 55. :goodvibes

Well it's official I will be a Medicare Recipient next month:rotfl2:Today I finally got hold of Social Security, I just found out that at 65 you are automatically issued a medicare card AND unles you get waivered you have to take the second part:scared1:I can opt pout as I have full insurance thru work, all would have been done today EXCEPT she noticed my accent andddddd I have to go to SS office and show my Citizenship papers tomorrow and then call her back to say I did:confused3 I have NO idea why they need that :confused3 They sure didn't ask all these years if I was a citizen they just took my money:rotfl2::rotfl2:I also may get a pension from England I have the papers and I will send them in very soon!! I did learn that next year I can collect SS and work as much as I want:banana::banana::banana:
Now if my pension from the Ex ever gets straightened around I will have me some Disney money:banana::banana::banana:

Hey, you posted the wrong potato pancake picture! ;)

Congrats on your new medicare status. I think. :laughing:

Our second trip is to Cape Cod , I am borrowing pix from photobucket for this . We will be staying in Hyannis Cape Cod ,

P7024343.jpg

a pretty view of Hyannis

CapeCod2045.jpg

John Kennedy Museum in Hyannis

HyannisLightHyannisMA.jpg

A Lighthouse for me to Dance on/in or nearby ,please note I did NOT say on TOP of :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I really don't have definate plans as yet for the first day other than to get there:rotfl2:, from last years notes I am figuring not getting there till around 4 pm with all the stops to pick up travellers on the way , so I am figuring we will definately eat in Hyannis that night ,:yay:

The next day one of the places we visit is The Cape Cod Potato Chip Factory , this is VERY exciting to me as I LOVE those potato chips :love::love: Sorry I could not find pix !!!:confused3
We then head to Plimoth Plantation which from what I have read is a Pilgrim/ Native American Village themed around the period of the First Pilgrim Fathers . Again this sounds fascinating but again could find NO pix .
Our next stop will be

ad05re2.jpg

This is a replica that was built in England :banana:

I willcontinue with more Cape Cod pix and commentary later , I will add to each of these 2 trips as I learn more about who is going !!

Cool, the boat you rode in on!!! :cool1:

Were you below deck the whole time, or were you one of the Pilgrim wenches that had to scrub the deck??? :rolleyes1
(j/k Rosie.......you know I love you!) :hug:

Hi Rosie,

My hubby and I were to Cape Cod years ago and went and saw the Mayflower (replica) Very intersesting. But the main thing is make sure you ask where Plymoth Rock is. OK? Then come back and tell us what you saw.....:lmao:

Cool, the boat you rode in on!!! :cool1:
At least it wasn;t a Broom Stick !!!!!:rotfl2:
Were you below deck the whole time, or were you one of the Pilgrim wenches that had to scrub the deck??? :rolleyes1
.With a Toothbrush you cheeky monkey:lmao:

(j/k Rosie.......you know I love you!) :hug:
You have a strange way of showing !!!:rotfl2: But I woodn't have it any other way !!!:cloud9:

Hi Rosie,

My hubby and I were to Cape Cod years ago and went and saw the Mayflower (replica) Very intersesting. But the main thing is make sure you ask where Plymoth Rock is. OK? Then come back and tell us what you saw.....:lmao:

I think I was looking at some pix and reading something about it that seemed strange !! I will let ya know !! Hey did you go to the Potato Chip Factory !! I am bound on getting samples :lmao::lmao:

Hi Rosie,

No we didn't go to the potatoe chip factory. We were limited on time. Had I known there was a potatoe chip factory I would have been the first in line! Cape Cod was a trip that we LOVED we've always wanted to go back maybe someday.....

We're planning a Germany trip in a few years though, to meet some lovely German DIS ladies that like to hang around these parts... :) Can't wait to see them again...

Hey, you posted the wrong potato pancake picture! ;)

Congrats on your new medicare status. I think. :laughing:

I'm getting the Free Part so it is worth congratulations :banana:Any time the Goverment GIVES you anything for Free is worth celebrating:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Can also collect FULL SS in January and work and earn as much as I can NO penalties or giving back to Uncle Sam I LOVE it !!!:love::banana:

Hi Rosie,

No we didn't go to the potatoe chip factory. We were limited on time. Had I known there was a potatoe chip factory I would have been the first in line! Cape Cod was a trip that we LOVED we've always wanted to go back maybe someday.....

We're planning a Germany trip in a few years though, to meet some lovely German DIS ladies that like to hang around these parts... :) Can't wait to see them again...

Iwill let you know about the Potato Chip Factory:banana::banana:

Just talked to Carol !!I gave her all the Cape Cod literature !!I told her about Marv'd comment on me and the Mayflower , which she got a big chuckle out of !!She will assist me with the Lighthouse Dancing !! We haven't thought of any enLIGHTening ideas as yet:rotfl2:But I did learn that 1 gal she was gonna have come with us who was VERY hard to understand and petrified of 4 legged animals of which I had read were at Plimoth Plantation is now NOT coming with us :cloud9: But she has volunteered us for another married couple, both of who have mobility issues and the guy has an ostomy !!!Thanks Carol:rotfl2::rotfl2: Well at least it's not a Peg Tube :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Inspired by Glenn's survey I am gonna try to come up with a daily vote/ survey for my upcoming trips!!!;):rotfl2:

Lake George : Round One
1. Should we take pix of Elvis ?
2. Should Rosie lap dance the King ?
3. Who should be in charge of the Blind person we are sure to get ( we always do on this trip:rotfl2:)?
4. How many times will we leave the said Blind person standing on the side walk?
5. Will Rosie guard a Handicap spot with her life again this year ??

Now as many of these can't be answered ahead of time I will be judging on creativity, plain comic relief (marv style) so get answering:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter