• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Broad Creek View!

WebmasterDoc

Administrator
Administrator
We just arrived and have a magnificent view of the Broad Creek/Shelter Cove inlet.

For those of you NOT familiar with that description, we are now at HH. We have a 1BR overlooking the marsh. Wonderful view.

Check-in went smoothly and I even got to see an otter while unpacking the car. It swam across the inlet and scurried out on the bank behind the parking garage. An eagle at OKW and an otter at HH. WOW!

We are going to try "A Private Affair" with Chef Gordon on Tuesday night. I'll report on the experience on Wed.

The drive from OKW took 4H 45 minutes (I got caught up in some swift traffic). There was little traffic on a Sun and no delays- despite some heavy rains. There is considerable construction on I-95 between Jacksonville and Savannah- but not on Sunday.

We had a great week at OKW and look forward to another here at HH.

while you are there, can you tell me what views you can get with a grand villa? Are they all in one place or spread around. We had a pool view the last time and loved it- what makes the marsh view so good? I hear everyone rave about them. What can you see? I guess for one thing- you see otters?

can you tell me what views you can get with a grand villa?

GV's have 2 view types. There are 5 GV's. One each in buildings 16,18,19,27,28.

18 and 27 have a marsh view.

16,19 and 28 have an interior island view (of nothing in particular).

The marsh view offers a view of the water and the view changes with the tides. We have seen otters and dolphins from our balcony in the marsh area. There are 3 types of view- in addition to marsh and island- there is also pool view (only 3 buildings have that view.)

Enjoy!

Hi Doc - we just got home from HH on 9/4. We really do love HH, for much the same reasons we love OKW - peace, quiet, tranquility, beauty, etc., etc., etc.!! Have a great vacation - we look forward to your reports:wave:

Building 18 is our favorite. We have gotten it 3 times...each time the castmember says boy you guys sure got a great location.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter