Breaking NEWS PHOTO SESSIONS!!!!!! :-)

DisneyPhotoImage38.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage26.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage68.jpg

EeyoreFan5- Beautiful pics! Thanks for sharing.:goodvibes I have to reschedule our shoot coming up in a little over a week. Can I ask where you had the shot taken and what time of day you chose? How hot was it when yours was done? Any other tips?

Thanks!

September, Labor Day weekend. around 9am. Very sunny but they just turned us a bit. It was at Poly. We loved them.

Thanks! It will still be chilly in the early mornings next week, so I think we'll go for sometime before our dinner. Hope the weathear cooperates!:)

Those are beautiful pictures. I hope ours turn out that well.

We'll be going in September, too. Would you recommend scheduling the shoot for early in the morning? We thought that might help us avoid the worst of the sun, heat and rain. Do you know what the earliest time slot is?

I don't know if someone posted it but the price have changed. I just made an appointment for May and was told you can now book 1 YEAR in advance and the pictures are no longer done by photopass photographer. They are now taken by Disney Photography. The change took place a few weeks ago. It's $99 +tax ($106) for the 20 minutes session and $300 or $350 for 1 hour session but it comes with retouched photos. You no longer wait for the cd at the end of the photo shot, you have to go back to the resort where the pictures were taken between 5 & 7 pm to pick it up. You no longer can order only prints, you only get the cd. Pictures are taken from 7:30 -11:30 and then from 3:00-7:00pm. You need to arrive 15 minutes before your appointment and if you are more then 2 minutes later then the session, you will need to reschedule. The depot when making the appointment is $25, for 20 minutes one, and they take the balance 1 week prior to appointment.

I don't know if someone posted it but the price have changed. I just made an appointment for May and was told you can now book 1 YEAR in advance and the pictures are no longer done by photopass photographer. They are now taken by Disney Photography. The change took place a few weeks ago. It's $99 +tax ($106) for the 20 minutes session and $300 or $350 for 1 hour session but it comes with retouched photos. You no longer wait for the cd at the end of the photo shot, you have to go back to the resort where the pictures were taken between 5 & 7 pm to pick it up. You no longer can order only prints, you only get the cd. Pictures are taken from 7:30 -11:30 and then from 3:00-7:00pm. You need to arrive 15 minutes before your appointment and if you are more then 2 minutes later then the session, you will need to reschedule. The depot when making the appointment is $25, for 20 minutes one, and they take the balance 1 week prior to appointment.

Thanks for the updated info! Does the $99 price include the photo CD, or is that just the sitting fee for the apt?

Thanks for the updated info! Does the $99 price include the photo CD, or is that just the sitting fee for the apt?

It does include the cd. I called back to change our date this morning and once again was told the same info. Oh and for the lady that asked when it changed, the new rate is effective since March 1 and that's why we couldn't book in February for May.

We are leaning towards doing this sometime during our May 26-June 4th :goodvibesvacation and I have a couple of questions I am hoping the DIS can help with:

I am most interested in the outdoor/beach/hammock pictures - which would be the best choice Poly or GF?

What number do I call to schedule this?

For this time of year, what time of day would be best to do the photos?

Thanks for any advice you may have!

Ann Marie :laundy:

We are leaning towards doing this sometime during our May 26-June 4th :goodvibesvacation and I have a couple of questions I am hoping the DIS can help with:

I am most interested in the outdoor/beach/hammock pictures - which would be the best choice Poly or GF?

as it's been a few years since I've done this, (and I went in September) I don't have advice on timing or which number to use...

but I do have input on the locale. I would choose Poly. I absolutely loved our outdoor/hammock pics there

I agree! We liked the Poly since it not only had the hammock and beach scenes but also all the tropical flowers/water falls, etc. Oh, and they boat dock area made a nice background, too!

Thanks for the updated info on the price/new photographers.

My apologies in advance... I know that someone has probably clearly answered my question... but with 165 pages and the fact information seems to have changed, I thought I would just cut to the chase and ask.

At one time, if you pre-ordered your pp cd the cost could go toward your session, right? Is that still the case?

I guess what I want to know is if I do this photo session will I still have to order my pp cd for all the pics taken in the park?

I just bookd for our trip in May...$106 with tax for 20 minutes and you get the CD. It does not matter if you have pre-purchased the photopass. It doesn't matter. They are no longer tied in with photopass.

My apologies in advance... I know that someone has probably clearly answered my question... but with 165 pages and the fact information seems to have changed, I thought I would just cut to the chase and ask.

At one time, if you pre-ordered your pp cd the cost could go toward your session, right? Is that still the case?

I guess what I want to know is if I do this photo session will I still have to order my pp cd for all the pics taken in the park?

not anymore. It was a speical about 2 years ago. now they just keep upping the price and give less. :rolleyes1

we planned on doing this on our June trip with extended family. There will be 13 of us so we planned on getting the 40 min session but looks like that is no longer available and don't really want to shell out the 300 for an hour. Would we be able to squeeze a shoot for 13 people into 20 minutes?

We did our session at the Poly last year and I would love to do another one. I was thinking of the GF, but do you think it is too similar? I have looked at some of the pics posted on here and love them, but wonder if we should go for something different, like AK(?) I keep thinking it will be a different year so in a way, does it really matter if the setting is different? But then again, should I go for something totally different? :confused: Oh decisions. I know there is not going to be a right or wrong answer - not sure that that is helping matters :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter