***BREAKING NEWS*** New Adventure for 2014!!

DisneyKevin

Kelvis
Super Moderator
Beginning October 15th, ABD's newest Adventure will be available for booking.

NORWAY​

Details to follow.​

You are not the first to come this way....

I am so excited! Once again I didn't get my ABD insider email--grrr--but a friend of mine forwarded the information. This is the trip I've been dying for--can't wait to see the dates and hear more info.

Well that's a bit of a surprise! I just saw this on ABD's Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...75938730.53363.145625958791339&type=1&theater

598517_634463119907618_1535970715_n.jpg

We're excited to announce our new trip to Norway in 2014 inspired by the upcoming Disney animated feature "Frozen"! More information and booking will be available starting October 15, 2013 so mark your calendars!
Not a location I saw coming! I guess they *are* getting into this movie tie-in bit!

I'm interested to see what the itinerary covers!

Sayhello

I was so hoping they would do one tied around "Frozen". After experiencing the Scotland "Brave" abd, I think we will wait til 2015 to do this one. That should give them enough time to work the kinks out :thumbsup2

I am so excited! Once again I didn't get my ABD insider email--grrr--but a friend of mine forwarded the information. This is the trip I've been dying for--can't wait to see the dates and hear more info.
I didn't get an Insider email for this, either. :confused3 I saw it on their Facebook page.

Sayhello

I was so hoping they would do one tied around "Frozen". After experiencing the Scotland "Brave" abd, I think we will wait til 2015 to do this one. That should give them enough time to work the kinks out :thumbsup2

I'll second that. :thumbsup2

I didn't get an Insider email for this, either. :confused3 I saw it on their Facebook page.

Sayhello

Just to clarify, I did not actually get an email from ABD. What I sent to CaliforniaGirl in an email was a cut and paste of the posting from the ABD Facebook page. Didn't want anyone to feel left out!!

Just to clarify, I did not actually get an email from ABD. What I sent to CaliforniaGirl in an email was a cut and paste of the posting from the ABD Facebook page. Didn't want anyone to feel left out!!
Oh! Well, that's what I posted, so it's all good! :thumbsup2

Sayhello

This has also become a contender for us for 2015 (depending on the details of the itinerary when it comes out). Not so much to allow for time to work the kinks out (although that could be a positive) but because we already have an ABD booked for 2014. I had no issue with the Scotland ABD in its inaugural season. We loved the trip, and the movie tie-ins were a plus.

Oh, I REALLY want this one!!! Was wondering when ABD would add this! Yay!

I've been working too hard and haven't had a chance to check Facebook today.

Looks like the rumor that DCL will go back to the Baltic might just be true with this news! We'll.see....

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Looks like the rumor that DCL will go back to the Baltic might just be true with this news! We'll.see....

I had the exact same thought/hope. Crossing my fingers. If not, this certainly sounds like it could be a good alternative. Cant't wait to see the actual itinerary and activities.

I had the exact same thought/hope. Crossing my fingers. If not, this certainly sounds like it could be a good alternative. Cant't wait to see the actual itinerary and activities.

Great minds, you guys. I had the same thought. Baltics in 2015 would be awesome. I'm so excited to see this itinerary--I've been waiting for Scandinavia.

Going on my first ABD next fall to Germany. This trip looks like it could be pretty awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter