Brady and Gronk

I'm originally from Massachusetts. I hate the Patriots. Is anyone else glad that Brady and Gronkowski are failing miserably here in Florida? Brady can't even keep track of downs. They both need to go away.

EDIT: Brady can't even go to the right house to visit a friend.

Yup what miserable fail in SB 🤣

As an avid hater of Tom Brady, he just annoys me, I am happy to see him lose. Yes it is mean. No I don't care!

Maybe next year. 😂

What must it feel like to be a Patriots fan right now!

Can't even imagine!

The only thing I can think of that may be similar is the feeling LSU fans must have every time Nick Saban knocks out another National Championship.

Can't even imagine!

The only thing I can think of that may be similar is the feeling LSU fans must have every time Nick Saban knocks out another National Championship.

It feels fine actually. Most Patriot fans felt it was time to move forward -not that anyone wanted them to go but it seemed pretty mutual. I think both Belichick and Brady wanted to get out from each others shadow. Could we ask for more from the last 20-years? LOL.

And well ....being an Alabama fan as well hasn't hurt any. I've enjoyed my fair share of playoff games....

Brady also had some help in the form of the guys in the stripes.....

I wouldn't call it help ...there really wasn't a "bad" call I saw. KC wanted to play aggressive and when you do that you risk calls going against you. TB ran the ball quite a bit or ran short pass plays -that eliminates most holding calls ...Mahomes was on the run all game so more likely for calls going against them.

KC's D has been "handsy" all year - they finally got caught b/c TB has more speed than most teams they've played, so the hands hooked in as TB WRs and TEs started to speed up...thus the calls..

KC stopped being handsy in the 2nd half...and then they couldn't stop anything in the 3rd quarter...

Brady had tons of time and Mahomes had none...and that was the game (TB dominated in the trenches, and thus, dominated on the scoreboard, too)...

Can't even imagine!

We are all Patriot fans and were rooting for Brady and Gronk. Actually everyone we know felt the same. Super happy that they won!!!

We have a pretty big friend/family circle that felt the same, none of us have any anger that they left, although we wish they didnt!

Not sure how the rest of New England feels outside of our circle though!

We are all Patriot fans and were rooting for Brady and Gronk. Actually everyone we know felt the same. Super happy that they won!!!

We have a pretty big friend/family circle that felt the same, none of us have any anger that they left, although we wish they didnt!

Pats household here and we were also rooting for Brady and Gronk!

I'm originally from Massachusetts. I hate the Patriots. Is anyone else glad that Brady and Gronkowski are failing miserably here in Florida? Brady can't even keep track of downs. They both need to go away.

EDIT: Brady can't even go to the right house to visit a friend.

I'm sorry...could you repeat that? :rotfl2:

I can assure you, they feel the same.

Can't even imagine!

BIG Patriots fans here - we watched every minute of the game. Loved it!!! What it feels like - AWESOME!! He would not have won it here this year, the weapons just weren't on board.
Just like when Bourque won his cup with Avalanche, wonderful.
Sports are not static sometimes it is best for both athlete & team to part ways. I hope Brady gets one more.

Oh and could Mathieu cry any harder - he cost KC downs bigtime

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter