Boxtops for Education

Sarah'sMomfrom PA

Welcomed Guest<br><font color=red>Mutters about dr
I have an envelope of Boxtops for Education that I have no use for so if there is anyone who is saving these for their child's school, please pm me and they are yours and I will mail them to you. I just hate to throw them away if someone's child's school could use them. Just pm your address to me and they will go in the mail today!

Bummed I missed it. But thank you for offering this up. I was shocked when I learned each Boxtop is worth $0.10. Our small elementary school makes enough off of Boxtops to pay for an assembly for the kids each year.

How wonderful of you to share! I am the BT administrator for my boys' school, and like someone mentioned above, it brings in a good amount of extra cash!

I have 2 in college and 1 in high school and I too just gave away a big bag of boxtops! My kids always ask why I still collect. It is hard not to when I was a coordinator many years. I know how they add up!

I literally had an envelope full of these and always thought that you could send them in after the expiration date but looking at their website, this is not the case so I will go through what I have tonight and pull out all of the 2018 and just throw the rest of these away. I have been saving these since my daughter was in high school (and she graduated in 2008 and I have continued to save these) and never could find schools around where I live that wanted these. So I might not be as generous as I thought that I was going to be but I did have good intentions but any for 2018, I will save them for those who PM'd me and send them to you. But any in the envelope from 2018 will be sent out in tomorrow's mail but unfortunately, many are from before 2018 for which I apologize. Sorry for my error but I was hoping to do good for someone's school.

That's still so sweet! My daughter's school collects them... They usually get a sheet to stick them on, and it usually takes me half the school year to get them filled. (Apparently I don't buy too many items with the box tops.)

I am the Librarian at an Elementary School and my book budget given by the school is a very sad, small amount. So, I do the Box Tops to buy Library books and usually get about $1000/year and we are a small, low income school. Bigger, higher income schools get thousands and thousands of dollars.

It really is a great program.

I went through the boxtops that I had last night and probably threw away over 300+ boxtops from 2016 and 2017 because I honestly thought that they took expired boxtops until I read their website and it seems that is not the case...made me sick that some school could have used this money but live and learn. I only had a few from 2018 but will make sure that I offer them up before the expiration date. My intentions were genuine but sorry for my stupidity (my daughter's school did not save these and I didn't know of any other schools around here that saved them). The few that I had were sent to Verleniahall.

I am our school's PTA treasurer and we make over $1,000 a year in Box Tops! So sweet of you. Reminds me I need to have the kids turn theirs in!

When ds21 was 18 mos old I called his future elementary school to inquire if they are useful. They told me they had just bought new playground equipment with all the boxtops saved. I was shocked and started mailing them in every 6 months or so.
Later, when ds was a student they had a competition that the first class to reach the goal of 600 would get a cookie cake. He graduated HS in 2015 and I can’t stop saving them. I feel guilty to throw them out. Dh and our boys still tear them off also. :)
We give them to our neighbors whose children attend the same school. Great program.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter