Bounceback Information and FAQ Thread - 25-35% off BOUNCEBACKS ARE BACK for 2024/2025! Updated 8/25/2024

WL is really lovely!
One thing i liked about that one in particular was the convenience of how its located. You walk by on your way to your room and the way out and our room was closeby. At AKL we were on a different floor and down halls. At BWI our room was actually near lounge, but many peoples werent—- however just getting to where our room was was a trek in itself and its all like closed in. WL is a very open resort (AKL too). I would try CL elsewhere or return to WL, but BWI CL though still great, just rooms etc not for me again with others available.

But i think im off topic here now

One thing i liked about that one in particular was the convenience of how its located. You walk by on your way to your room and the way out and our room was closeby. At AKL we were on a different floor and down halls. At BWI our room was actually near lounge, but many peoples werent—- however just getting to where our room was was a trek in itself and its all like closed in. WL is a very open resort (AKL too). I would try CL elsewhere or return to WL, but BWI CL though still great, just rooms etc not for me again with others available.

But i think im off topic here now
I will definitely be open to possibilities when I book the BB. I appreciate all the viewpoints. I think it will help!! Thanks!!

Can two adults in one room each book a Bounceback if available? Thinking of a split stay for next year if they extend the dates!

Can two adults in one room each book a Bounceback if available? Thinking of a split stay for next year if they extend the dates!

Yes, any adult registered guest can book a bounceback. But, you can book a split stay yourself. There’s no limit on how many times you can book a bounceck reservation, as long as you book them all within the 7 day time frame.

Looking at rooms at Contemporary. 4846 ,47 & 48. Are these the Atrium CL? Have any of you stayed in these rooms? The view is so pretty!:love: Do you remember the best room you've stayed in for CL? Do tell!!

Good morning!!
We are headed “home” next week for a whirlwind 48 hour trip! We are hoping to book a bounceback trip for fall 2025. I just want to confirm that we have *7* days after checkout to book the bounce back? Because it’s such a short trip, I don’t want to waste park time sitting on the phone booking if I can just do it at home instead! Also, we are 2 adults travelling next week, but we’ll need 3 rooms for our bounce back trip with the whole family. Can we book 3 rooms in a bounce back? Or only 2? Thanks so very much for any information or advice you have!!! Have a magical day!

Good morning!!
We are headed “home” next week for a whirlwind 48 hour trip! We are hoping to book a bounceback trip for fall 2025. I just want to confirm that we have *7* days after checkout to book the bounce back? Because it’s such a short trip, I don’t want to waste park time sitting on the phone booking if I can just do it at home instead! Also, we are 2 adults travelling next week, but we’ll need 3 rooms for our bounce back trip with the whole family. Can we book 3 rooms in a bounce back? Or only 2? Thanks so very much for any information or advice you have!!! Have a magical day!
Yes. From the first post:

HOW TO BOOK A BOUNCEBACK?
  • To find out what the bounceback offer is and book it, dial extension 8844 from your in-room phone or 407-934-7639 from anywhere.
  • It is ONLY bookable when you are staying at an official WDW Resort (one of the Disney-owned campsites, values, moderates, deluxe or deluxe villa resorts). You will need to provide your current reservation number. It is not bookable if you are staying in a resort not owned by Disney (e.g., Swan/Dolphin).
  • It is ONLY bookable if you call while you are staying at your WDW resort and up to 7 days after your checkout date. It cannot be booked before, nor after that.

Can I book multiple bounceback reservations or rooms?
  • Yes, you can book bouncebacks for different time periods (e.g., one in July and one in December). There is no limit to the number of different reservations / time periods you can have.
  • However, you are limited to 3 rooms at one time (for example, a room for you and 2 additional rooms for people traveling with you).
    • Yes, you can book more than 1 room, up to 3 rooms at the same time, so you can travel together
    • Note that if *you* (person bouncing back) needed to cancel your room, theirs will be cancelled too because they are not bouncing back (you are!).
    • You can cancel the other guest's room without affecting your bounceback since *you* are the one bouncing back.

I also recommend reading the first post for the specific 2025 dates part of the bounceback (August and September, excluding Labor Day, are mostly available, and a few dates at the end of October).

Last edited:
Can you book a bounce back prior to your arrival time, like at the airport if you have done online check in? Or do you physically need a room number and accessed the room with your magicband or gone to the front desk?

Coordinating with others for the 2025 bounce back and wanted to give them their options as early as possible so I didn’t waste my vacation time texting and calling back and forth.

Can you book a bounce back prior to your arrival time, like at the airport if you have done online check in? Or do you physically need a room number and accessed the room with your magicband or gone to the front desk?

Coordinating with others for the 2025 bounce back and wanted to give them their options as early as possible so I didn’t waste my vacation time texting and calling back and forth.
Can you please call and see if you are able to do this and report back to this thread? This is the ONE question that I don't have a clear answer for in the FAQ. Prior to 2020, we received conflicting reports on this. One person was able to do it before "activating" the room and one person wasn't able to:

• Maybe, we have had conflicting reports on this. The bounceback is for guests currently staying at a WDW resort. One person was successful, but previous reports from those who tried this said it has not worked. Those that were not successful indicated the current reservation needs to be "activated" by opening the room with your band/phone in order to book the Bounceback.

Yes. From the first post:

HOW TO BOOK A BOUNCEBACK?
  • To find out what the bounceback offer is and book it, dial extension 8844 from your in-room phone or 407-934-7639 from anywhere.
  • It is ONLY bookable when you are staying at an official WDW Resort (one of the Disney-owned campsites, values, moderates, deluxe or deluxe villa resorts). You will need to provide your current reservation number. It is not bookable if you are staying in a resort not owned by Disney (e.g., Swan/Dolphin).
  • It is ONLY bookable if you call while you are staying at your WDW resort and up to 7 days after your checkout date. It cannot be booked before, nor after that.

Can I book multiple bounceback reservations or rooms?
  • Yes, you can book bouncebacks for different time periods (e.g., one in July and one in December). There is no limit to the number of different reservations / time periods you can have.
  • However, you are limited to 3 rooms at one time (for example, a room for you and 2 additional rooms for people traveling with you).
    • Yes, you can book more than 1 room, up to 3 rooms at the same time, so you can travel together
    • Note that if *you* (person bouncing back) needed to cancel your room, theirs will be cancelled too because they are not bouncing back (you are!).
    • You can cancel the other guest's room without affecting your bounceback since *you* are the one bouncing back.

I also recommend reading the first post for the specific 2025 dates part of the bounceback (August and September, excluding Labor Day, are mostly available, and a few dates at the end of October).
Thank-you so much for your helpful answer! I am nervous about messing it up, but this response makes me feel confident that we’ll be able to book an amazing family vacation for next fall! Thanks so much!!

Thank-you so much for your helpful answer! I am nervous about messing it up, but this response makes me feel confident that we’ll be able to book an amazing family vacation for next fall! Thanks so much!!
Dont worry you cant mess it up. Youll call and talk about what you want and see about what they have and you can adjust if you need to or theyll have what you want. The facts will be the facts.

I recommend to start gathering a few acceptable options just in case your first choice is not available. Having multiple resorts and room type options in order of preference will help the CM look for options for you.

For example, say you want a standard view at Yacht club. If that is not available, have a list of alternative options ready to go:
Choice 2: Standard at BC.
Choice 3: Standard at BWI
Choice 4: WV at YC
Choice 5: WV at BC

Hey everyone, I made a huge mistake and forgot to book a bounce back before I checked out. Fortunately I received an email when I got home, maybe 2 days later offering me the opportunity to bounce back within 7 days. I don't know if this is new normal or this was a special situation for the month of June. The cast member was so helpful and told me to add park tickets because when the ticket prices get raised I would be locked in for this years prices.

BTW - we were two adults and we booked 3 rooms

Hey everyone, I made a huge mistake and forgot to book a bounce back before I checked out. Fortunately I received an email when I got home, maybe 2 days later offering me the opportunity to bounce back within 7 days. I don't know if this is new normal or this was a special situation for the month of June. The cast member was so helpful and told me to add park tickets because when the ticket prices get raised I would be locked in for this years prices.

BTW - we were two adults and we booked 3 rooms
Yes, this has been the case since Bouncebacks came back in July 2023. I agree it's a game-changer. I don't want to deal with calling while on vacation. We take short trips (usually 3-4 nights) and don't want to spend that time figuring out options during my little vacation time.

Also note that the ticket prices are locked in, as long as you do not make any changes to that reservation. If you make a change, the current ticket price will apply.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest