Bounce back

mort1331

DIS Veteran
Is it possible to have somone book a bounceback and then transfer that to someone else...I will try to explain...if I know someone going down and have them book a bounceback. Can they then switch it to my name to use?.
Friends just got back and were able to get free dining just before xmas 2019. Now we have other friends going his week and now we are thinking that would be great to join them with that offer.

Is it possible to have somone book a bounceback and then transfer that to someone else...I will try to explain...if I know someone going down and have them book a bounceback. Can they then switch it to my name to use?.
Friends just got back and were able to get free dining just before xmas 2019. Now we have other friends going his week and now we are thinking that would be great to join them with that offer.
I’m pretty sure you can book a bounce back room for each adult on the reservation at WDW when the bb is made. Those adults must remain the leads, but when you arrive onsite you can swap who is actually in which room in terms of charging and ability to open the door.

How do you get a bounceback offer?

It's an offer you can get while you're staying at Disney. You need to put a deposit down while you're still there - once you're home, you cannot access the Bounce back offers. There's a number to call from your room. I feel like it's 8844 or 8855. Or there's a flyer that ends up in your room. When in doubt, call the "front desk" and ask about the current BB.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!