Booking onboard activities closer to departure date

Rabiman

Earning My Ears
Our first DCL Western 6 night is this November. Today, was our 75th day or 1st day to book activities. Overall, I was able to get almost everything we wanted. There was one issue with a wine tasting (during a day at sea) where only 1 member of my family got it. Anybody with experience: do some of the activities open up as we get closer to departure considering some people cancel/change their mind? I was hoping to add on to the 1 person wine tasting.

We just sailed the Wish a few weeks ago. Pretty much everything was sold out when our window opened (silver) but I was able to book a rum tasting for 2 a few weeks prior to sailing.

Keep checking as openings do pop up. That is how I booked a Chocolate and Liquor tasting on our Magic cruise. Also, I believe that tastings may be available to book once you board. Check your Navigator App when you board for availability.

Yes! Keep checking the app. I also grabbed a chocolate liquor tasting and we sail in a couple of weeks. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter