I've booked hotels, tickets and car rentals through them. I've never had an issue. They have great rates on car rentals when you bundle. I didn't know they booked cruises, but I would not be afraid to book a cruise with them.

Yeah that's what I though/what I've consistently heard, which is why I'm wondering how Undercover Tourist can offer a lower price than Disney/the travel agents and whether there's a catch, etc.
Maybe instead of giving you an onboard credit they are paying 100 dollars of your cruise fare. I don't believe they can offer a lower rate, but they can certainly do that. With the money they get from DCL they probably still make a profit.

Agencies like American airlines cruises or Expedia will pay your deposit(book a cruise and pay nothing now) and then charge you the full deposit plus cruise price at PIF date. They will penalize you 100 if you cancel, but they give you miles if you end up taking the cruise. All booking agencies offer incentives and run different promotions. Make sure you read the fine print.

Last edited:
Pretty sure disboards adds those links automatically.

I’m not getting the same vibes…UT has been around forever and obviously has a close relationship with Disney. If there’s a discount to be had, it’s worth posting about.

Oh that's what was being referred to. Yeah I didn't add those. I didn't think much about them, but it must be the board adding them automatically...

Maybe instead of giving you an onboard credit they are paying 100 dollars of your cruise fare. I don't believe they can offer a lower rate, but they can certainly do that. With the money they get from DCL they probably still make a profit.

Agencies like American airlines cruises or Expedia will pay your deposit(book a cruise and pay nothing now) and then charge you the full deposit plus cruise price at PIF date. They will penalize you 100 if you cancel, but they give you miles if you end up taking the cruise. All booking agencies offer incentives and run different promotions. Make sure you read the fine print.

Never thought of it like that. From a high level it's kind of a distinction without a difference, though it may be just enough of a difference to matter. Though it is odd that they advertise it as a discount/you'd think if it was ok to charge you the DCL rate but then (for example) pay part of your deposit (giving you an effective discount), more TAs would do that...

Never thought of it like that. From a high level it's kind of a distinction without a difference, though it may be just enough of a difference to matter. Though it is odd that they advertise it as a discount/you'd think if it was ok to charge you the DCL rate but then (for example) pay part of your deposit (giving you an effective discount), more TAs would do that...
I know it's odd, but most TA give you a onboard credit or like Costco a 8% gift card. Essentially they are giving you a discount in a strange way.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest