Booked Cabana 19, But Still Showing Available?

southerngirl528

Dreamin' of Maui
Ahoy DCL folks! Sooo, I'm hardly a first time DCL cruiser (platinum), but it IS my first time to be able to grab a cabana for CC for our Sept 2018 cruise on the Fantasy that we just booked under a FL resident special price. Yay!!! :yay:

It shows Cabana 19 on my CC Day Itinerary (that was the last non-super sized cabana remaining) as though it is booked for us, however when I go in to "Book Activities" for our CC day, to see if any other cabanas have opened up, it still shows #19 on the "Activities" lineup, NOT in the sold-out lists of all the other cabanas at the bottom of the Activities page. Any ideas on what gives?? Also, any good input on this cabana? I have done a lot of searches here, but there's very little since the re-numbering of cabanas.

I just missed by 30 minutes calling DCL to have them confirm that I do indeed have this cabana booked, so I'm turning to the experts..... YOU! :flower:Thanks in advance!

You see it because you booked it. Anyone else would not see it.

Ahoy DCL folks! Sooo, I'm hardly a first time DCL cruiser (platinum), but it IS my first time to be able to grab a cabana for CC for our Sept 2018 cruise on the Fantasy that we just booked under a FL resident special price. Yay!!! :yay:

It shows Cabana 19 on my CC Day Itinerary (that was the last non-super sized cabana remaining) as though it is booked for us, however when I go in to "Book Activities" for our CC day, to see if any other cabanas have opened up, it still shows #19 on the "Activities" lineup, NOT in the sold-out lists of all the other cabanas at the bottom of the Activities page. Any ideas on what gives?? Also, any good input on this cabana? I have done a lot of searches here, but there's very little since the re-numbering of cabanas.

I just missed by 30 minutes calling DCL to have them confirm that I do indeed have this cabana booked, so I'm turning to the experts..... YOU! :flower:Thanks in advance!
As noted, since you're the one who's booked it, it will show available to you, but not to anyone else.

Hi Princess Shmoo! I saw you were online and hoped you might reply! :cutie: That is so odd.... but that makes me feel a LOT better, so thank you!! :thanks:

Oh, and if anyone has any relatively recent input on this particular cabana, I would much appreciate hearing it! I did go to youtube.com and search as well as searching here. It is difficult to tell which direction the cabana faces to predict how much sun we will be dealing with inside the cabana.

Oh, and if anyone has any relatively recent input on this particular cabana, I would much appreciate hearing it! I did go to youtube.com and search as well as searching here. It is difficult to tell which direction the cabana faces to predict how much sun we will be dealing with inside the cabana.
I don't have any input specifically about the cabana, but I do have this picture:
family beach cabanas with numbers 2014 new 16120 DSCF1504 1500.jpg

We were in Cabana 19 in January. We haven’t been in any other Cabana, so I have nothing to compare it to, but we loved it. There was plenty of beach in front of the water and the kids spent the day on the float tubes in the lagoon and building sandcastles.

I don’t recall sun in the Cabana being an issue.

We were in Cabana 19 in January. We haven’t been in any other Cabana, so I have nothing to compare it to, but we loved it. There was plenty of beach in front of the water and the kids spent the day on the float tubes in the lagoon and building sandcastles.

I don’t recall sun in the Cabana being an issue.

Thanks so much for that, Ajo! :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter