• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Book Fastpass Plus - w/Multiple Resort Stays

wee-haggis

DIS Veteran
If I have a Disney resort room booked for the 16th of the month and a second resort booked for the 18th and a third booked for the 20th, will I be able to get Fastpass + for all 6 days (check out days are back to back with check ins) at the same time (60 days out from the 16th) ? Thanks

if there all on site and linked you can book 60 plus days for fastpass for split stay . the only problem with split stays is restaurants which is only booked 180 plus each booking number . so you should have one booking window for fastpass but 3 booking windows for restaurants

If I have a Disney resort room booked for the 16th of the month and a second resort booked for the 18th and a third booked for the 20th, will I be able to get Fastpass + for all 6 days (check out days are back to back with check ins) at the same time (60 days out from the 16th) ? Thanks
Since they are not continuous, you will have 3 separate FP windows.

Be aware that if you’re an AP holder, your 7 day limit will also kick in. All stays have to be continuous in order to book all FP’s at once.

We have a contiguous split stay coming up in 10 days. We had 2 windows for FP - 60+3, then 60+5.

If check out from the first stay and check in for the second are on the same day, it will all open at once. If there is even one day in between, that's when there are two windows.

That wasn't the case for me - this time, or the first time we did a split in 2015. Maybe I should have called...

That wasn't the case for me - this time, or the first time we did a split in 2015. Maybe I should have called...
I thought the rules changed over the last year and that contiguous split stays now have separate FP booking windows...
I did it November no problem. If I'm remembering right, there was a very, very brief period of maybe a week or two last year when they changed FP rules where that was the case.
ADR's have separate booking windows, but FP's do not.

I have a split stay in March and I was able to book all my fastpasses on the same day starting at the first 60 day mark. We are are BWV for 3 nights then move to BLT for the last 4.

It has changed since 2015. I don't recall specifically when, but a year or so ago? I booked my split stay last October all at once, booked the split stay I have coming up in March all at once. As long as there is no break in your stay, they open all at once. Otherwise, it's separate windows for each stay. It doesn't matter if it's a 1 day break or 10, they are considered separate stays and will book separately.

I thought the rules changed over the last year and that contiguous split stays now have separate FP booking windows...
That was the unfortunate case last spring 2019 for a short period of time, but it was fixed. As long as you check-in on the same day that you check-out, your FP window will open for all stays. If they are not continuous (as the case with the OP, he's not checking back in the same date, but the day after), then each window will open at 60 days.

That was the unfortunate case last spring 2019 for a short period of time, but it was fixed. As long as you check-in on the same day that you check-out, your FP window will open for all stays. If they are not continuous (as the case with the OP, he's not checking back in the same date, but the day after), then each window will open at 60 days.
Thanks - very helpful. I haven’t done a split stay since what you describe above.

Many thanks to the posters who have taken the time to provide helpful and useful advice to the OP and others on an often confusing topic.

We have a split stay scheduled staying one night at All Star Movies and then six nights at POFQ. If I understand the above posts correctly, we can book fast passes for our entire stay 60 days from our stay at ASM. Is that correct?

We have a split stay scheduled staying one night at All Star Movies and then six nights at POFQ. If I understand the above posts correctly, we can book fast passes for our entire stay 60 days from our stay at ASM. Is that correct?

That is correct. 👍

BTW,:welcome:to the DIS.

Great; thank you!

We have three different families going on this trip. Two of the families will check in at All Star Movies on 5/23 and then POFQ on 5/24. The third family won’t check in at Disney until 5/24 at POFQ which means their fast passes can’t be booked at the same time as the first two families.

Would it be best for the first two families to book their fast passes when the earlier booking window opens and try to add the third family the next day or should the first two families wait a day so the fast passes could be together? There will be a total of 9 people needing fast passes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter