Boo to me! - Solo Halloween PTR 10/22-29 - Link to TR posted!

I know, I know! It's Frollo! :woohoo:

I also vote for you to wear gym shoes. Much more comfy on the plane. Yay for 4 days!!!!!! :dance3:

I know, I know! It's Frollo! :woohoo:

I also vote for you to wear gym shoes. Much more comfy on the plane. Yay for 4 days!!!!!! :dance3:

:lmao: You're right! Except now we're still tied! :rotfl: I have to find another character now :) I'll do it later and post it tomorrow :)

I'll figure it out on Friday, I think. I'm not sure still, which is annoying, because I need to pack whichever pair I don't wear.

:lmao: You're right! Except now we're still tied! :rotfl: I have to find another character now :) I'll do it later and post it tomorrow :)

I'll figure it out on Friday, I think. I'm not sure still, which is annoying, because I need to pack whichever pair I don't wear.

:lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao: Apparently not :) I'll put up another tomorrow with the caveat that only those who've already played can play :lmao:

In 3 days, I'll be at Midway waiting for my plane! :yay: :yay: I can't wait!

I have another hour and a half at work now, and then I work tonight, then I'm free until November 1! :yay: :yay:

pixiedust:

Almost there!

Sorry to mess up the game :rotfl2: Guess I should've read what was going on before posting :rolleyes1 I'm so excited for you!!!!!!!!!! Only 3 more days! That means I only have 5 :yay:

Sorry to mess up the game :rotfl2: Guess I should've read what was going on before posting :rolleyes1 I'm so excited for you!!!!!!!!!! Only 3 more days! That means I only have 5 :yay:

:rotfl: It happens :) I'm going to post another soon :lmao: Yay for five days for you! :teeth: I'm so excited!

Okay, this is the VERY LAST ROUND of the Name That Semi-Obscure Character Game. I don't want to post another character after this, so PLEASE don't play unless you've already scored.

708da328.jpg

The only people I'd like to answer this are those who've already gotten on the scoreboard so I don't have to continue this :lmao: So please, let this be the last round and don't answer unless you're on the scoreboard already! No edits, please! I want the proper name of the character!

I know the name of the character. If you change the prize to a frozen lemonade, I'll take it!

The rate you're going....you're gonna end up buying everyone something.

Okay. We're all within 2, 3, 4 days of travelling to the World. So, I'm gonna claim the frozen lemonade and name the character....that also means that I place second (after franandaj Alison). And as this is officially in North American prime time zone, I think it's all fair. :rotfl2:

The character is Chernabog from Fantasia, Night on Bald Mountain scene.

I have been told that I'm too nice sometimes :lmao:

But yay! So the game's over and done, you won :lmao: Maybe I'll buy a bag of cookies, since it looks like I won't be making it to the bakery before my plane.

Besides, I don't think the cake would taste as good after a flight and four days waiting to be eaten :eek: So I'll just pick up a bag of cookies or something at the Main Street Bakery :)

Or maybe I'll pick up an extra pack of semi-decent commercially made Lamingtons and those Tim Tams to share! :thumbsup2

Yeah that was an easy one, but I wasn't home, but that's OK, I knew who it was and didn't even need to ask Fran! :lmao:

Or maybe I'll pick up an extra pack of semi-decent commercially made Lamingtons and those Tim Tams to share! :thumbsup2

Up to you :) I'm still going to pick something up to share :lmao:

Yeah that was an easy one, but I wasn't home, but that's OK, I knew who it was and didn't even need to ask Fran! :lmao:

Actually, I know a lot of people who don't know Chernabog's name. They just call him "the demon from Fantasia". I got my brother a plush Chernabog a few years ago :lmao: It's sitting on top of his TV :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter