• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bon Jovi in 6 days!!!

Bunchkin

DIS Veteran
I can't wait!! :teeth:
I feel like a teenager again!!! hehehe

Do any of my fellow Jovi lovers know what I mean??

music-smiley-026.gif

medium-smiley-081.gif

love-smiley-013.gif

Shannon & Nicole trap Richie in a heated display of affection!!
hehehe:)

Love those pictures Shannon!!

Princess Michelle-
What do you mean you 'heard' it was a great show??
You didn't go to it????:confused: ;)

Does that mean you're inviting me to go with you Nicole?:teeth: Don't forget my dd's pic.:teeth: That'll be her favorite bday present.:tongue:

Um, you might want to check our your pm's. The pictures are better there.;)

LOL, A lady I work with actually asked me if I would go with her but then she decided she didn't want to go after all. I like their music but I'm not a huge fan so it was alright with me. :)

Originally posted by Princess Michelle
.....I like their music but I'm not a huge fan so it was alright with me. :)

I think I may be able to change your mind. ;)
I might need to PM you some pictures!!!! LOL!!:)

Welllllllll, Shannon........

I am a little mad at my younger sister and haven't heard from her in several days. So there MAY be an extra ticket!!!

If you could see your way up here to Chicago, you are more than welcome to road trip it with the rest of the family to Wisconsin to see 'our boys'!!!
car-smiley-003.gif

I've always wanted to go to the Windy City.:p I better stay here for my dd's birthday/party though.;) But tell that little sister of yours she better straighten up or I'm taking her ticket.:teeth:

You know, Nicole, Wisconsin makes me think of cheese, cheese makes me think of Mac-N-Cheese.:teeth:

I guess it would be best to be at home for your DD's birthday!!
Excuse my mental lapse!!!;)

Thanks browneyes, you've just made my day with those pictures!! Bunchkin..........I'm SSSSSSSSOOOOOOO excited for you!!! You are going to have a blast!! Just wait until you see Jon up on stage doing his thing!! AND.......Boy does he know how to do it ;) Feel free everyone to post more pictures of Jon and the Boys!! They're a nice distraction!!! :smooth: LOL!!

Only 5 days left now!!!!!!
hehehehehehe

God Bless America!!!
duo28.jpg

Now let me see a show of hands for all that had hair like that in the 80's!!!!!!
tn_hand001.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter