Boma for b'fast?

gopherit

I'm not in the book, you know.
How is Boma for breakfast? I just don't think I could get my dh to agree to Boma for dinner (he's too scared of the menu... a simple-palate soul is he). HOWEVER -- I would really like to spend a bit of time seeing AKL. Wondering if I could drag my crew (me, dh, and 3 kids 9,8,and 4) over to BOma for b'fast, look around the resort, then drop off DH and the boys at DQuest while DD and I go find something to do just us "girls"... (she wants to "swim"... might take her to TL... haven't decided yet!!)

ANy input on a Boma b'fast appreciated!

THANKS!

We LOVE Boma for breakfast! The selection is outstanding and the atmosphere is wonderful. The food is mostly traditional American type fare. The omelet station is wonderful! There are offerings of African inspired dishes, but not as much as at dinner. We love both meals at Boma, though. For the nonadventurous eater, I would say go for breakfast. Don't forget to try the Frunch (juice). It is wonderful.

Just ate there this morning, it was great! There are tons of "normal" things, (omelettes, pancakes, waffles, etc.) plus some decidedly "African" foods as well.

Anne

I agree with the previous posters. Boma has great food ....some typically american and some with an african twist. That way...your DH might warm up to the idea of trying some slightly different foods....especially since he is not stuck with it if he doesn't like it. If you like good coffee....get the press pot....yummmm

Hi,

Boma for breakfast is great!!! I think I might have to do it on our December trip again!

We eat Christmas breakfast there every year. YUMMY! :thewave:

Elin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter