Boma/Christmas party day

Sadeesmom

Mouseketeer
I’m a planner and already working out a schedule for next December. We are doing a split stay to accommodate my daughter and my mom’s favorites (Little Mermaid at AoA and then Poly for my mom).
The day we switch hotels, I’m roughly planning a late breakfast at Boma (Uber to get there), check out the animals/viewing spots (no one has been to AKL before), and then take a bus to MK and ride the monorail to Poly, check in, and get to the party. Anyone see anything wrong with this plan?
Am I allowing too much time/too little time anywhere?

Thanks!

What's you plan from getting from one hotel to another? Disney buses will add a lot of time - so from AoA to Boma on a bus you'd have to go to a park or DS to transfer buses and then on to AKL. For that leg, I'd recommend a taxi/uber/lyft.

What's you plan from getting from one hotel to another? Disney buses will add a lot of time - so from AoA to Boma on a bus you'd have to go to a park or DS to transfer buses and then on to AKL. For that leg, I'd recommend a taxi/uber/lyft.

Yeah, we would Uber from AoA to AKL and let the resorts transfer our luggage. I have read that it can take awhile, so planning on taking any necessities with us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter