BOG dinner availability once lunch reservations begin on 2/25

minniemomRN

Earning My Ears
Hey All,

Any bets on BOG dinner reservation availability once lunch reservations begin on 2/25? I am wondering if the ability to book as a reservation for a quick service meal will have any effect on availability for a dinner reservation. Here's to hoping, anyhow...

Will lunch be quick service still? I was really hoping to go do lunch and only need to use a quick service

I know I booked a BOG dinner reservation today for August, but if I can snag a lunch reservation I'll cancel my dinner one. I imagine I won't be the only one.

My understanding is yes. However, instead of booking by use of FastPass+, you will book as a dining reservation for quick service lunch. I am wondering if this will yield a greater availability of reservations during dinner.

Anyone know what time this will be available on 2/25 there aren't any dinner reservations the week I'm there and I'm really looking forward on trying to go for lunch I don't want to miss the chance to get a reservation

Count me in as another person who will probably let go of my dinner ressie if I get a lunch one. It is very hard for me to justify the price difference for lunch and dinner, and there isn't anything particular on the dinner menu I feel I just have to get.

I am assuming that the reservations will open at 6AM EST.

Just be prepared for the site to crash at some point early on and the phone lines to have massive wait times, as everyone tries to get on at the same time to get those BOG lunch ADR's.

I plan on staying far, far away from any Disney tech that day.

Good luck if you're out to get one on the 25th!!

Last edited:
I plan on trying to snag a lunch reservation. I have not been able to get a dinner ADR at BOG for our June trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter