BOG and other reservations

california37

Mouseketeer
hi there

Hoping someone can help-I’ve been trying to book BOG for our upcoming trip Oct/Nov this year (dinner) and no times have been coming up at all surely can’t all be booked?! We’re staying on site for the first week and still nothing came up that week (although we wanted the reservation for the week after when we are off site...) I remember when the resteraunt opened you needed to call rather than try the app (which is what I’ve been looking on) for a dinner reservation- is that the case?!

Also looking for a trattoria breakfast reservation but I’ve had no joy as yet... keep looking with fingers crossed! It’s my dd’s 5th birthday request so I’ll be super sad if I can’t book it (her middle name is ariel so she wants breakfast with her and our ds’s name is Flynn so this breakfast is perfect!) any ideas how I could look other than the app?

We are from the uk if that makes any difference

TIA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter