Boardwalk Resort Tips and Tricks?

Mr. Baloo

Mouseketeer
Hey everyone!

It has been quite a while since we have stayed at the Boardwalk. Just curious if you had any tips on staying there? Any favorite things you like to do? Neat little things to do or see? Any lesser known history to share?

And I know this has probably been thrown around a lot, but always good to get a fresh perspective!

Thanks in advance.

Baloo

I wouldn't say there is much in the way of secrets. I really enjoy the Boardwalk shows, so head out there in the evening to see the performers. As for tips, two come to mind. If you are walking to HS, make sure you know the cut through the pool area. Saves a few steps. Also, I think most times I have been around the resort during the day, tey usually have some characters make appearances on the green lawn. Have fun!

Here’s a link to the BW map - scroll down for various views! https://www.wdwinfo.com/maps/BoardWalkMap.pdf

If you’re in the DVC Villas, location of your room can be quite influential on traveling to DHS and Epcot here, especially if you’re able to take stairs down. If your room is along the south wing (toward tennis courts), take the stairs at the west end and you’ll exit onto the walkway and be halfway to DHS. At the other end of that hall, the corner near the driveway, you’ll have a short walk to the bus stop.

Also at the Villas, if you’re interested in taking the boat, don’t forget that the Swan & Dolphin boat dock is just across the bridge that’s near Jellyrolls and Atlantic Dance. From the elevators, which let you out at Luna Park, if you’re headed to DHS take a left and cross the pool area to get to the walkway to DHS or the Swan & Dolphin boat dock (next stop is DHS). Or if your destination is Epcot, take a right, through the breezeway and across Village Green, to the Epcot walkway or BW boat dock - Epcot is one stop away.

Thanks Everyone! looking forward to it. We are in a 1BR Villa pool view.. so who knows where we will end up.

Baloo

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest