Boardwalk Inn or Villas?

delikado

<font color=teal>Knows how to wave like a madwoman
Hi! Just wanted to get some opinions from the WDW experts in here... :smooth:

Which is a better place to stay in? There will just be two of us (me and my bf), so it's not like we need a gigantic room or anything. But which resort is a better value for our hard-earned cash? I'm also really set on staying in this area. Please help!

Inn hotel room is a bit larger than BWV studio (380 sg ft at the Inn and 359 in the studio). Studio gives you a mini kitchen -- microwave, sink, and small refrig and a queen with a couch that pulls out to a double -- thus for two it is ideal as you have more room with the couch when it is not used as a bed. The hotel room gives you two queens and a daybed and thus free space is more limited. The main pool is also on the BWV side and thus you are usually closer to it from a studio. In any event, either is fine and decision may just depend on which has discounted rates at the time you are going.

Originally posted by jmkst58
The studios have a mini-kitchen? THAT IS SO NICE!!! Same for BCV?

YEs. All the studios in the DVC resorts have the mini-kitchens - sink, microwave, toaster, coffeemaker and small (dorm-size) refrigerator.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter