• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Board trouble

Tiggeroo

Grammar Nazi
Anybody else have the boards acting strange. Sometimes when you switch pages it is just white. Also, the top of the board is all in computer code. Anyone else??

Oh, yes! There is another thread about it on the CB some where and there are some posts on the technical board. They are working on it :)

I am having the same trouble - lots of blank pages with codes. I keep refreshing but it doesn't always make any difference. I'm off to post whilst it's behaving again!

I've noticed some problems too.

I keep seeing extra numbers and letters that I didn't type. But my riddle buds just say I am crazy.

I'm experiencing the same issues and have been since yesterday (3/23). I get the white screens when I give it the first command either to post or to read a thread.
The jibberish at the top of my screen appears when I first get into any forum.
I was just going to start a thread when I saw this one.
Since it's 9:38pm central time on Monday, any ET on the fix??
:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter