BLT Veiwing Area for Electric Water Pagent?

surfer_ed

Disney/Marvel Geek and Proud of it
Hi all

best place to view the Electric Water PAgent from bLT? Can you see it from there and the best place?

I have a 1 bdrm Lake View, do you tthink I can have a chance to see it from my room?

Water's edge is always best, but we found the skybridge to be a pretty good place too. Particularly if the fireworks and EWP come in quick succession, and you want to see both.

Hi all

best place to view the Electric Water PAgent from bLT? Can you see it from there and the best place?

I have a 1 bdrm Lake View, do you tthink I can have a chance to see it from my room?

It depends on your "lake view". We've had "lake views" on both the inside and outside of the curve. The best we've had was from the 8th floor in the center of the inner curve. Our last "lake view" was on the outer curve facing Space Mountain and was great for viewing fireworks, but didn't work at all for EWP (not that I'm complaining one bit! the "free" MK view was AWESOME!!!)

We had a 1 bedroom lake view there last year. I would request a pool view, mid-upper floors and you'll have a great view. Loved it!!

We had a lake view right in the center of the curve and had a great view from our balcony. As soon as the kids would hear that music they'd run out to watch, sing, and name the next character. It was so cute.

We've also watched it from the boat dock area which was nice too, but being in the room the kids could be in their pj's and getting ready for bed was very nice. :)

You can also watch it from the TOTW lounge. On the opposite side of the bar, there is another viewing area that overlooks the pool and the inner "C" of the BLT building. One night, just as the fireworks finished, we walked right across the lounge, out to the other balcony and watched the water pageant. It was really loud too... I think the cup of the building gathered all the sound and focused it right where we were standing.

You will get a better view from the beach or the dock, however.

You can also watch it from the TOTW lounge. On the opposite side of the bar, there is another viewing area that overlooks the pool and the inner "C" of the BLT building. One night, just as the fireworks finished, we walked right across the lounge, out to the other balcony and watched the water pageant. It was really loud too... I think the cup of the building gathered all the sound and focused it right where we were standing.

Does the pageant music play on the floats or through resort speakers? I ask, because during our stay we had a standard view on the north side that didn't face the pageant (we'd have had to put a plank out over our balcony and get some distance to see it), but is was LOUD.

We were in bed and it sounded like it was in our room with us.

Hi all

Anywhere you can see either Bay Lake or Seven Seas Lagoon. We've had balconies facing both and could see the pageant really well. It was pretty far away though. So dock side would be best. BTW, you could see it from the viewing area outside of TOTWL as well.

Does the pageant music play on the floats or through resort speakers? I ask, because during our stay we had a standard view on the north side that didn't face the pageant (we'd have had to put a plank out over our balcony and get some distance to see it), but is was LOUD.

We were in bed and it sounded like it was in our room with us.

That's funny about the plank. We just had a north facing Lake view with a great view of the castle and space mountain. We could see the EWP floats but never the side that was lit up. But we sure could hear the music. It seemed weird hearing the music, the floats but no colored lights.

The floats have their own speakers. It is very loud, but not as loud as the fireworks. I think it depends on whether the wind is blowing towards your villa or not. When we had a south facing lake view BLT balcony, some nights we could hear it in the villa and other nights we didn't even notice it.

The parade actually plays in front of the Contemporary Tower, so it isn't centered on Bay Lake. Being able to see it from a pool view or MK view room will be a hit or miss.

We had a pool view and were about half way up the tower. We were on the inside of the "C" right across from the elevators nearest the bridge. We could hear the parade, but couldn't see any of it. Our view was blocked by the rooms further down the hall. I can imagine those who were on the opposite side of the "C" from us had a great view from their angle.

My family has done this several times and really enjoyed it!! I would recommend it at least once!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter