BLT @7 Months in January?

BethanyF

DIS Veteran
We are just back from a trip a couple weeks ago and are already looking at point charts for next January. We've never stayed at BLT and are hoping to try it next year. With that said, how has it been getting a 2 Bedroom, Lake or Standard view, at 7 months?
The trip will avoid the marathon, but does include MLK day.

I've managed to do that twice - Lake View 2 bR - we stayed marathon weekend at BCV then moved to BLT on Monday

Lake View 2BRs have been open at 7 months out for the entire period from the Monday after Marathon weekend through the rest of Jan for each of the last four years. Standard view typically has issues at 7 months out during that period. I have gotten a lake view 2BR at 7 months out three times during that January period and a theme park view once (actually prefer lake view and always make one request: high floor -- and have gotten it each time).

Yeah I say if you go after Marathon which runs 9-13th of january then you should have no problem.

Thanks all, this is very promising.
Of course I am going to need to 'buy' 11 one-time use points for the lake view, but the price isn't terrible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter