Blizzard Beach, where to sit

mom3rn

Earning My Ears
Any suggestions for areas to sit at Blizzard Beach, in the shade, and somewhat centrally located for a 6, 7 and 12 year old? Yes, that is asking a lot. Maybe someone to bring me drinks? Okay, I've gone too far.

Shade at BB is a precious thing. On our visits there, we found folks running like madmen for those spots as soon as the park opened.

My DD is 9, so we like to get a chair around the Ski Patrol area. For the most part we do the slides together, but when we want to relax and she wants to keep going, she's content to play in this area and we can keep an eye on her easily.

We were there in Feb. so shade wasn't a priority, sun was!:cool: We started the day by dumping all our stuff at the wave pool area, we didn't even return there until lunch time! We had been doing slides for two hours. Kids hadn't hit Ski Patrol area yet so we moved all our stuff over there, went to lunch, came back and did a couple hours at ski patrol and lazy river then headed to putt-putt. We never even went in the wave pool!:eek:

I agree with the ski patrol area. The times I have been there the kids that age really liked it there. When I went there with 4 kids in that range they spent almost 4 hours there.

Dona :wave2: :wave:

If you are facing the ski lift and the mountain and head toward the beach, between the beach and the ski lift is a small stand of trees. Inside that circle of trees, and bushes, there are some chairs and lounges. It looked fairly shady to me and is centrally located but surrounded by busy walkways.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter