Black Friday Sales for Non Theme Park Attractions

HappyMomma1989

Earning My Ears
We are coming down the first week in December. Has anyone ever seen/purchased tickets for non theme park attractions at a discount on Black Friday? (Things like wax museum, dinner shows, etc)

Thanks!

I’m pretty sure Medieval Times (dinner show) normally offers Black Friday deals. Worth keeping an eye out!

Seaworld might give Black Friday discounts. 🤔
They surely do. The whole SW collection does: SW, Discovery Cove, Busch Gardens, Aquatica.

Visit Orlando used to do Black Friday deals including theme park tickets, not sure if they still do. Undercover Tourist too, to a lesser extent. And they also offer some of the SW Black Friday ticket deals at an even deeper discount (at least, they do for Discovery Cove).

and BJ's sometimes does $25 Sea World cards for $19.99 on BF too.
Yes, note you CANNOT use multiple gift cards per purchase on the Seaworld website. So don't grab $200 worth of $25 SW gift cards to buy all the Black Friday specials. When you split the nice Black Friday deals into multiple purchases to use $200 of $25 gift cards, you incur the $9.99 SW online processing fee per order instead of just once. They also cannot process multiple gift cards per order if you call instead. Not that I'm bitter about that or anything.

Yes, note you CANNOT use multiple gift cards per purchase on the Seaworld website. So don't grab $200 worth of $25 SW gift cards to buy all the Black Friday specials. When you split the nice Black Friday deals into multiple purchases to use $200 of $25 gift cards, you incur the $9.99 SW online processing fee per order instead of just once. They also cannot process multiple gift cards per order if you call instead. Not that I'm bitter about that or anything.
This is great info, thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter