BJs savings for gift cards! Woo Hoo!

I know it's hard but try not to worry too much. I order a LOT online, I can't tell you how many times I have had a Usps tracking number say delivered when it wasn't. I usually get it the next day.

I know. I've had tracking been wrong before too.

There really should be more security when mailing gift cards. It's essentially mailing a cash equivalent. I bought $500 worth and they were just left on our front step, not even in our mailbox. That absolutely should require a signature to be delivered.

I agree! It really should be signature required. There's been a lot of package thefts in my complex. Even the management company posted signs all over advising residents to have packages delivered to work offices, if possible. I really thought they would send such a large order signature required.

My gift cards ordered from BJs arrived today via UPS. No signature necessary but my husband met the driver outside because I told him it may require signature. The driver told my husband the box was opened but he had taped it shut. I was so excited when I came home from work, until I opened the box and only 13 of 15 cards were inside :guilty: now I have a damage claim filed with UPS and I have to wait for BJs to respond to me about the missing cards. Who knows how long that will take. UPS did a number on the box it had a hole in the center and the cards could have easily slipped out. I took pictures of all the tape over the hole and the ups driver apparently made a note of the hole in the box so hopefully resolved soon but this kinda ruined my day :worried:
It's unfortunate that this happened to you. I had deliveries sent through the USPS and the UPS. Both bubble wrap envelopes arrived ok, without issue. No signature with the USPS made me very anxious( especially since they arrive activated). I was tracking both packages in hopes that I didn't miss them. Hopefully everything will get cleared up in an speedy way for you. I wish you the best.

I received my order today. I ordered 11 3 packs of $50. They came ups. Signature required. All of mine so far are activated.
I am tranfering them all to 2 old cards I had in my drawer. Is it safe to throw them away once I trafer them or should I hang on to them until the money is used?

No it's online only and today is the last day of the sale.
Thanks! We went to the store because I wanted use them for a cruise deposit today. In the few days I started looking the price already jumped up by $700. Wasn’t worth waiting for them to ship.

So my first two orders (one was 450 and the other was 600) arrived ok. They arrived in padded envelopes but one of them the flap was opened. It was ok though as all of them were there and I was able to load them up fine. The last two orders (one 300 and another 100) I’ve had issues with. The 300 order arrived a day late and the 100 order was tracked as “out for delivery” today but wasn’t in my mailbox and tracking updated as “awaiting delivery scan.” I think my mailman is slacking...or I hope they are just slacking.

None of these orders required a signature but as pp stated I feel they should considering it’s just like sending cash in the mail and with the holidays right around the corner it’s easy for a post man or someone else to grab it.

I received my order today. I ordered 11 3 packs of $50. They came ups. Signature required. All of mine so far are activated.
I am tranfering them all to 2 old cards I had in my drawer. Is it safe to throw them away once I trafer them or should I hang on to them until the money is used?
You are good to toss them once you've transferred the funds over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter