• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Big River Grille Reopening!

DisneyMommy77

DIS Veteran
Hi!
On another site someone said they walked into Big River Grille at Boardwalk and the Manager said they were reopening Monday.

We will be staying at Boardwalk next month.

Does anyone have any feedback on this restaurant?
Is it good?
What is your favorite dish?
Thanks!

Its okay. Like a sports grill of sorts. Burgers and salads are good. Think there was some mahi sandwich DH likes. They have a bar section with a couple TVs to watch sports so that's why we go often. ALso can do walk up for lunch, in normal times.

Well this is good news if true. Not amongst my very favorite spots in the past (food is fine - pub food like burgers, nachos; sitting out on the Boardwalk is great) but I'm all for more life on the Boardwalk. They have posted job openings recently suggesting an opening sometime soon ... whether this Monday, I don't know.

Well this is good news if true. Not amongst my very favorite spots in the past (food is fine - pub food like burgers, nachos; sitting out on the Boardwalk is great) but I'm all for more life on the Boardwalk. They have posted job openings recently suggesting an opening sometime soon ... whether this Monday, I don't know.
Anything on ESPN Club?

This is so exciting. I'm staying at BWV for the first time the end of March and struggling with dining. Glad to have another option.

It's not the best, not the worst, but I'll take having more options over there for sure!!

Sweet! I'm looking forward to possibly eating there on my upcoming trip. I really liked their angus burger.

We tried Big River Grille late one night after an early park closing. Husband wanted a burger. It was empty and we were a little nervous but we enjoyed our meal. Not the best we have ever had a DIsney but it was good! I would go back but I wouldn't make an ADR just to go there.

We tried Big River Grille late one night after an early park closing. Husband wanted a burger. It was empty and we were a little nervous but we enjoyed our meal. Not the best we have ever had a DIsney but it was good! I would go back but I wouldn't make an ADR just to go there.
In the past they didn't do any ADR's. It could be different now.

Thanks everyone! I think just to have another option available is what is making me happy!

However, I will say I do miss Ample Hills Creamery. I wish they didn’t close permanently!

We've enjoyed Big River Grille on several trips. It's a nice option for a day without dining reservations.

I never was in love with the place. Although I did like sitting outside with a drink people watching.

I am just happy to see some more action on The Boardwalk. It was way too quiet back in August.

We got take-out two years ago which was surprisling good....never was our favorite place.

We stay at BWV, so we’ve done takeout on many trips, eating in our room. They have good salads, including a chicken caesar salad that is sufficient to feed the two of us. It was convenient for me to order takeout at the bar, and enjoy one of their fresh brewed draft beers while waiting for the food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter