"Big News"

hmansure

DIS Veteran
DVC Member site claims:

"Big News is Coming!

We've got something to tell ya' but it's Top Secret right now. A brand new form of Disney magic will be revealed in January's issue of Member Clubhouse(see below), coming to your email inbox later this month."

Anybody have the inside scoop??!!

Thanks for letting us know that there was something new on the web site. It's always good to know.

A pure guess here, I think it probably has something to do with the new Disney Visa card. Right now Disney is taking pre-sign ups on a "Disney Secrets" page.

Pam, you are probably right, as usual.

If there is a "Disney Secrets" page, any help on how to get to it?

Thanks,
Rob

After it is all said and done, I am waiting for fine pfint that somehow excludes DVC members from eligibility for either earning the rewards or using them on a "points" trip. ;) ;) LOL. It would be just our luck!

LOL Doctor P! :p

My money's with PamOKW....I'll bet it's the Visa Card.

Oh Doctor P, I hope not. ;) But, that would be typical. Hmmm, I wonder if we could put our dues payments on the Disney Visa to earn Disney points? That's probably a loophole they'll close quickly.

I also hope I'm wrong on the big news and that it's actually word of a 50% reduction in AP prices for all DVC members! LOL! Now, that would be BIG NEWS. ;)

I assumed it was the visa as well because it is that same "day #1" picture that they are using to sign up for notification of the new visa.

I'm sure it's a 10% discount on all your DS purchases (excluding sale priced items) made with this new card. Of course, there will be a special interest rate of 19.99% too.....
rolleyes.gif

I think PamOKW is right. I was on the Disney Club site the other day and they will be taking pre-applications for club members. They are promoting it as a "secret" also. If you apply between March 4 and 24 and give a secret pass code, you will receive a commemorative pin, and your card will state that you were a cardholder since day 1.

Sheri

Over on the Rumors/News board, somebody posted that there would be a "special" DVC version of the Visa card, and we would have to sign up through the DVC member website.

Anybody heard even a peep about this? (Not the Disney Visa, but specifically a DVC Visa...)

Thanks...

Originally posted by raidermatt
Over on the Rumors/News board, somebody posted that there would be a "special" DVC version of the Visa card, and we would have to sign up through the DVC member website.

Anybody heard even a peep about this? (Not the Disney Visa, but specifically a DVC Visa...)

Thanks...
Interesting rumor, raidermatt. I hope it's true! :cool:

I checked out the website mentioned by wdwcrazy32 and needed a secret code word that was a six letter word to get in. Umm six letter word?? Disney? That was a winner. Yes it was about a Visa credit card and receiving a pin for signing up. The card has no annual fee and you earn Disney Dream Reward dollars on your card purchases.

Coach, don't give yourself too much credit, any password, even leaving it blank will work...

Andrew

That would be great... as long as we could use it in the FastPass machines to receive free, unlimited FPs! ;)

A DVC Visa card would be nice, IF...
it has the same or more benefits than the regular Disney Visa card, not less!

How about if you get one DVC point for every $10K you charge on the card?:)
That's in line with what other reward cards offer. Just dreaming...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter