BIG BROTHER SEASON 23!! SPOILER THREAD

From Jokers Update:

Hannah questions if America likes the cookout by the twists. Tiff says America did not come up with the twist. Tiff says the cookout got most money. Hannah says why did BB not come up with this twist for The Comittee and every other dominate allaince.

Hannah doesn't get how this works.

Don't know how accurate this is, but this is how people think the money was divvied out. Hannah saying the cookout got the most money is really because they make up most of who is left. If you believe this, only one member of the cookout got in the top three, the 100. Having said that, I do like the cookout:

It sounded like most but not all of them chose to play for powers, and there was a very lot of whispering and speculation about who got how many Bucks, and who won something. (Note, many of them were likely lying.) Xavier talked with Alyssa, who said she got 50, and then he talked with Hannah. They both said they got 75 - Hannah pinkyswore she got that and not 100 - and Xavier said he figured Britini, Derek F, Derek X got 100, the two of them plus Tiffany got 75, and the rest 50. He said that meant viewers were behind the Cookout, and Hannah said "we're carrying the show." Derek X told Hannah he got 100.

Kyland saved Claire and Britini is now nominated.

Alyssa did not use the veto.

Kyland has no balls to make a big move. I hope Derek X or Claire win next HOH and put up two of the Cookout. Going after Britini is gutless.

Kyland has let the power go to his head. Last night he set up some kind of crazy puzzle with M&Ms and Froot Loops and called each HG into HOH to discuss what they feel about each player.
The said he has HOHitis, lol.
He may go next week.

Been watching the show this season but just started reading this thread a few days ago.

I really hope Britini goes home this week. I am tired of her crying and she just annoys me in general.

Kyland reminds me of a summer camp counselor who takes his job too seriously and continues to counsel people in his everyday life because he thinks he is superior to everyone. :rotfl:

Kyland is a spineless wimp, he's Mr. Big HOH but didn't have the guts to tell Britini the plan to put her up.
I hope he goes next week.

Totally agree. And, why even bother to tell her ahead of time? So she can be upset longer?

I really hope a non Camp Out member gets HOH next. It's time for one of them to go. Preferably Kyland but Asah giving up her chance to win the veto by giving Britini the answer card was ridiculous. The way she and Big D try to shelter her just puzzles me. Do they realize this is a game for money? Or did they just come on the show for publicity and adventure? Idk.....friendships are great but it's a game. Would Britini do the same for them? I think she plays the sympathy card.....

Britini went out thinking ( that's what HG told her) she was an easy win if she made it to the final two.....
I don't agree with that.

Yeah, they straight up lied to her. I know they did it to not hurt her, but honestly she is going to be more hurt when she finds out the truth.

I'm curious to see who SB puts up. I know she made up with Hannah, but honestly I think Hannah is still a target of hers.

Yeah, they straight up lied to her. I know they did it to not hurt her, but honestly she is going to be more hurt when she finds out the truth.

I'm curious to see who SB puts up. I know she made up with Hannah, but honestly I think Hannah is still a target of hers.

What I was reading on Joker's Update, she was going back and forth last night with who she wanted to nominate while Kyland is trying to get her to do what he wants. I read he even stayed in the HOH room overnight going on and on....

I thought SB was more perceptive. I'm surprised she can't see the big alliance. Hopefully Claire will take herself off and SB just happens to put another CO member up and maybe we can get some more exciting game play. I do like everyone left in the house, but it's getting boring.

I thought SB was more perceptive. I'm surprised she can't see the big alliance. Hopefully Claire will take herself off and SB just happens to put another CO member up and maybe we can get some more exciting game play. I do like everyone left in the house, but it's getting boring.
What amazes me is nobody seems to realize there is a big alliance in the house. Every person in that house should realize big alliances are inevitable, are you in it? If not then it's against you.

What amazes me is nobody seems to realize there is a big alliance in the house. Every person in that house should realize big alliances are inevitable, are you in it? If not then it's against you.

I wonder if Derek X is catching on. Last night he was pondering out loud and said that all the white males had been voted out and are not even on the jury. He seems very smart. I hope he figures it out soon AND wins next HOH. The Cook Out needs to be broken up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter