• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Biergarten Alcohol on DDP

David J Fitzgerald

Earning My Ears
Hi there! I was wondering if anyone has been to Biergarten on the DDP this year.

I'm wanting to know if the full 1 litre beers are available as the included drink. It would be amazing if they were!

I have looked around the forums but can't seem to find an an answer, apologies though if someone has already covered this.

I would assume they are. I was trying to get our party to move from Marrakesh to here. I know so many people love it. Better question is if you are on DDP with 5 adults and 5 kids, do all the adults get 2 alcoholic drinks. We did at Cali Grill in March. 2 adults 2 kids. I had a glass of red with dinner and a dessert wine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter