• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BEWARE!!!! Otters will steal your beer!

ntsammy5

DIS Veteran
Pete suggested this one and who am I to argue?

This is a thread to discuss the otters (drunken or otherwise), peacocks, gators and all other FW wildlife who like to party.

We otter get a thread for this, and now we do!!

Otter%20with%20beer.jpg

Just to show there are no favorites and we accept all animals no matter how visually impaired they may be:

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

gator.jpg

Avanti_01836_200.jpg

09.sam.dogexplorer.jpg

goat.jpg

don't forget scorpions....seemed everyone is scared to death of them on the other thread...geesh...they are arachnids, just dump your shoes if you are that impaired to leave them outside....geesh!

we have not left any shoes outside since a cat sprayed them all on a local camping trip.:sick: :mad:

OK

You otter watch out for scorpions too -- they bite!

scorpion_500w.jpg

Most people think scorpions only inhabit desert regions -- that's not true. They're all over -- they just are more prevalent in hot dry areas.

don't forget scorpions....seemed everyone is scared to death of them on the other thread...geesh...they are arachnids, just dump your shoes if you are that impaired to leave them outside....geesh!

They seem pretty harmless to me.
250px-Scorpions_%2810%29.JPG

actually a quite bit old and slow.

I'd be king of the internet if I knew how to photoshop.

we got hot n dry here...and we got the scorpions too!!! nasty little suckers...will make ya sick but won't kill ya unless you got into a bunch of them....luckily I haven't heard of that happening in my time!!!

OK

You otter watch out for scorpions too -- they bite!

scorpion_500w.jpg

Most people think scorpions only inhabit desert regions -- that's not true. They're all over -- they just are more prevalent in hot dry areas.

I know I kinda live in my own little cartoon world....but I think scorpions are the coolest looking.......whatever they are.....things in the world. Id love a scorpion mobile.
If ya saw this driving down I75, wouldnt ya slow down just to get a good look at it?
Scorpion.jpg

Let's not forget the amardillos

Armadillo.png

That's why I squealed really loud :hyper:

:rotfl2: "Bad Debbie...Bad Debbie"..that's funny!:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter