better understanding about PS

lvmymcky

Mouseketeer
can someone explain if this is the right way to do PS

my honeymoon dates are Nov 30-Dec 5, now my 90 day PS for Nov 30 started today.

Do I need to make PS calls each day? since the 90 day for Dec 4 PS isn't until Sept 5.

Being our dates are the first week of december do i really need to make any PS or will the resort and parks have small crowds we don't really need them. TIA :sunny:

Yes, you need to call at the 90 day mark for each day. :)

I like to have PS, others don't. I would at least make them for your *must do* restaurants. :)

The Resturanst will still be pretty crowded during this time. If you don't want to wait a long time I would make them. Better safe then sorry.

I agree...especially if you have restaurants that you really WANT to go to...good luck and congrats!

We've been making PSS for many, many years and with the exception of CRT breakfast, fireworks cruises, PSB breakfast you really do not need to call each day.

I wait until 90 days from our LAST day and call and make all my PSs at once.

You will probably have to call back closer to your trip if you want to schedule dinner at a MK or MGM restaurant unless you would be happy with a very early PS.

If your plans change, you can always cancel a PS but we prefer to plan our days around our PSs. It gives some order to our plans and provides much to look forward to.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter