• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Western Suites and Resorts on Lake Cecile

Musky

Mouseketeer
I did a search on this place and couldn't find anything. Has anyone ever stayed there? We need a place for two nights in October and this place is supposed to be $49/night with the Magicard. That's for a suite with a full kitchen and a full American breakfast buffet. Sounds like a steal - so of course I'm wondering what's wrong with it! (Other than the fact that it's 5 miles from Disney) It's the one at 4786 W. Irlo Bronson Highway. If anyone can give me any info on it, I would be forever grateful.

Musky
:rolleyes:

Haven't stayed there but I can tell you it was a Residence Inn up until last year so I would tend to think the property should be in reasonably good shape at the very minimum.

We stayed at the Best Western on Lake Cecile about 4 years ago. It was on Rte 192. It was a Best Western then and I think it changed to the Residence Inn after that. I guess it is a Best Western again. We were there at the beginning of February. It wasn't bad, just a tad damp and I'm sure they must be remodeled by now. Several years ago, Primetime or 20/20 did a show on safety in motels. It happened to mention this motel. It seems that the night guards were sleeping on the job! Also, it has exterior doors and some units are in the back and you have to go around dark corners to get to your room. Hopefully they have put more lights there. Personally, I would not go there again, but I'm a Boardwalk girl now :). If you are going to spend your days in disney, I would check out the All Star Resorts, I hear that they are giving out good deals now.

Kacee

Friends of my daughters stayed there about 6 months ago...very nice, clean room with a fire place...they liked it a lot...I though it was great for the low price...a good bargain. The only thing...there is a lot of construction in that area which can lead to some delays...when you leave the resort to go to disney..go left, get immediately into the right lane...the sign for the short cut do disney is very small...it will be a right turn and away you go...right on to disney property. have a great trip!

Construction in that area is virtually complete. Final touches like landscaping were going on about two weeks ago.
OrlandoInfo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter