• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Way to Spend A $25 Virtual Visa GC?

JT_Perry

Earning My Ears
The title says it all, i'm looking for suggestions on how to spend a $25 Virtual Visa GC from that I received for referring someone to a rental car program.

I don't like these cards, because in order to maximize the value, you have to spend exactly $25 in one shot. No more no less.

Being Canadian I feel that my options are even further limited. I could buy a Amazon.com GC, but how often will I be buying something from the .com website.

At first I wanted to reload my Disney GC online, but it doesn't look like you can do online reloads. What i'll most likely end up doing is buy a $25 Starbucks GC to use while i'm in the states, but the problem is that after I complete my trip, i'm expecting another $25 E-Visa GC from that rental car company because I used someone's referral code to sign up, but by then i'll be back in Canada.

So i'm hoping someone here has a good suggestion on how to best spend it while i'm in Canada.

Thanks in advance!

I'm not sure i understand completely but here's what i would do ... add it to my amazon. CA account. Only confusion for me is why you mention the .COM site? I often get Visa gift cards from doing surveys and when they get close to expiry date and i haven't used them yet i just top up my amazon account since that NEVER expires.

Well the $25 card i have are in USD, I can probably load $25 CDN on the .ca account, but then i'll probably have a small amount of funds left over, due to the conversion rate.

I tried buying a $25 USD Starbucks Giftcard online, but for some reason I kept getting an unknown error and it wouldn't let me check out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter