Best way to call Disney Paris from the USA

phkc070408

Earning My Ears
Can anyone recommend the best method to call Disney Paris from the USA without getting a large international phone bill? I've made 2, maybe 3 international calls in my life, none of them within the past 10 years. I don't have an international calling plan. Also, once I call, am I likely to have to wait several minutes to even an hour or more for someone to pick up?

We're staying 4 nights with 3 days in the parks (inbound flight arrives in the afternoon, outbound departs in the morning) and I'm told I have to call them to get rates for nights without park tickets.

(the fact that I can't book 4 nights and 3 days in the park without incuring high international calling rates in 2023 completely annoys me).

No idea about waiting times, butcall WDW and ask to be transferred.

You do not have to call, if you want to book separately, book your hotel on a platform like hotels.com, booking.com etc. And your tickets on the DLP website.

But it is unlikely that you will save a huge amount of money. The package deals usually include a discount on the total price.

And you can be annoyed, but it is tailored to the EU market, we would feel ripped off if we do not automtically get access to the parks for all days we are on site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter